Fuel prices around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fuel prices around the world.
...too many people in today's society are way too disconnected about where their food comes from.

meat.jpg

Bruce

/ Fuel prices around the world. #322  
Correct. Everyone knows food comes from grocery stores.🤣

MoKelly
Darn, that's what I'm doing wrong. All of this time I thought that I had to buy seeds and fertilizer... which I get from a farm supply store.

Attachments

• E4BA59E3-3EF4-42CD-96CF-0B12109A9B9A.jpeg
    E4BA59E3-3EF4-42CD-96CF-0B12109A9B9A.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 88
  • 23EC16B5-90FE-4D7F-B5FE-F1324660E675.jpeg
    23EC16B5-90FE-4D7F-B5FE-F1324660E675.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 84
  • 87935849-3898-4E12-BBF4-6F152A818495.jpeg
    87935849-3898-4E12-BBF4-6F152A818495.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 88
   / Fuel prices around the world. #323  
Darn, that's what I'm doing wrong. All of this time I thought that I had to buy seeds and fertilizer... which I get from a farm supply store.
Amazing that rural guys get away with telling their wives that they are going into town to "pick up some chicks"... (at the farm supply store).

/ Fuel prices around the world. #324  
Oil hit $90/barrel today…..
Putin is a happy camper.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #327  
Its depressing knowing we are giving up being the greatest energy producer in the world and a net exporter and prices are going back up, way up. High energy costs hurt the poor and lower income folks more than anyone.
“Giving up being the greatest energy producer “???? I live in the #2 oil producing state and oil production is at a little above the past 5 year average now. We have a $2.6 billion state budget surplus due to oil and gas. The #1 oil producing state (Texas) is also producing at about the 5 year average now.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #328  
“Giving up being the greatest energy producer “???? I live in the #2 oil producing state and oil production is at a little above the past 5 year average now. We have a $2.6 billion state budget surplus due to oil and gas. The #1 oil producing state (Texas) is also producing at about the 5 year average now.

When you realize NM and TX are producing on private land, yeah it looks rosy. The federal leases north of you are shut down. I drive by a Schlumberger depot full of idle drilling rigs.

You guys just keep drilling and pumping...

/ Fuel prices around the world. #330  
When you realize NM and TX are producing on private land, yeah it looks rosy. The federal leases north of you are shut down. I drive by a Schlumberger depot full of idle drilling rigs.

You guys just keep drilling and pumping...
NM primarily produces on federal and state lands, with most acreage on federal lands. Oil companies have about a decade of undrilled federal leases so this short pause in leasing is a non-issue. The pause is to make sure that Americans get fair value for federal oil leases. The lease rates for federal lands haven’t changed since the 1920s, while the prices charged by state and private are much higher. Much of the reason why the oil rigs farther north are shut down is they are more costly to produce and less productive than the Permian basin in TX and NM. Many of the SD and WY oil companies have moved people to the Permian basin where oil production is more profitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.