Fuel rewards programs

/ Fuel rewards programs #1  

paulsharvey

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610 HST
Anyone know of any programs similar to hotel loyalty programs, where when you buy gas on with a company card, you earn cash/gas/free crap for yourself? I never really thought about it before, but I use between 50-75 gallons of gas per week in a company truck, and I was wondering if any of the big outfits had anything like this.

/ Fuel rewards programs #2  
Yep. Both Coles and Woolworths offer dockets and/or Loyalty Cards. If you've bought groceries that week the card will 'ping' at their preferred petrol station. Usually 4 cents off per litre, sometimes 8 cents per litre on a promotional day or if you purchase 'goodies' at the station too.

Mind you, Coles and Woolies are the big players for groceries here in Aus.

/ Fuel rewards programs
Yep. Both Coles and Woolworths offer dockets and/or Loyalty Cards. If you've bought groceries that week the card will 'ping' at their preferred petrol station. Usually 4 cents off per litre, sometimes 8 cents per litre on a promotional day or if you purchase 'goodies' at the station too.

Mind you, Coles and Woolies are the big players for groceries here in Aus.
Yeah, we have that with Winn-Dixie; but I was thinking more in line of, buy 50 gallons on company card and get a couple gallons of card, or free stuff ect. I saw Pilot truck stop had some kind of reward card, but I didn't see any details on how it works. I figured if there was something like what I'm describing, some of the high milage guys on here would know about it.

/ Fuel rewards programs #4  
I have them from Flying J, Husky, Esso and Petro Canada. I get points every time I fuel the dump truck and I never pay for gas in my personal vehicles.
They are great to have.