Full figured 25hp Tractors

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #51  
TYM makes that RK as well, but it is a subcompact. That is an entire class smaller than the '2' series TYM tractors. Putting that in perspective, the 2515 3pt can lift nearly 2X that of the T25 (same as RK25). It was about 1100 lbs more (rops).

Enjoy the ride!

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #52  
Tony's Tractor Adventures just got a 2515 to put through its paces. He provides great content

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #53  
Tony's Tractor Adventures just got a 2515 to put through its paces. He provides great content

I've watched two of them so far, and he really seems to be enjoying it.

It sure is a sight bigger than his T25. 🤣

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors
Stopped by this afternoon and looked at the Kioti 2610H and TYM/Branson 2515H. For some reason, I really thought the Kitou was going to be a lot smaller, but side by side, almost exact same size. Also looked at the TYM/Branson 3515H, and the TYM T264. The Kioti was $20,500 and the 2515 was $22,000. 3515H was $26,000.

I feel like I should look at the MF 1526, but the specs aren't awesome inspiring. I think it's of similar scale to the T264 in size.

Asked about trade ins. Yes, they take them. but he said honest price they would give is $600-1000.

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #56  
You could take a look at www.tractorhouse.com to see what other tractors, including used ones, are for sale near you to see what your other options might be for buying. You can also check for L285 auction results to see what they have been selling for at auction.

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #57  
The Massey 1526 is a nice machine, but it certainly is smaller in size, weight, and capability compared to the larger machines. Still, it's worth looking at; who knows, it might be the right size for you.

With regards to the Kioti, I did quite appreciate just how much customization is available right from the start. There is no open station CK2610SE, but I outfitted my tractor as close as I could get.

That probably includes "Insurance". KATAC was almost $200/month for my M4, no freaking way.
After I left dealer, and made a U turn on 4 lane; I called back to ask about insurance prices. He said for a roughly $20,000 package; expect insurance to be approx $1800 over life of the 60 month loan.

You could take a look at www.tractorhouse.com to see what other tractors, including used ones, are for sale near you to see what your other options might be for buying. You can also check for L285 auction results to see what they have been selling for at auction.
I've seen similar on FB Marketplace for around $2500. Which is kinda what dealer said; he would probably put it on the lot at $2-4k depending on appearance; and offer me about 1/2 of that. I was honest with him, runs, drives, looks like heck. He said probably sell it for $2k and trade in of $1k. He was straight up about being better for me to do a private party sale. I just hate the selling process.

If I was smart (big IF); I would go ahead and sell the L285 now, as I'm looking for something new.

I made a deal with 17 y/o son; if he handles selling the L285; everything over $1500; I will split 50/50 with him. I also have a 5ftx10ft steel deck landscape trailer, that I upgraded from; told him everything over $500; I will split with him 50/50; but he handles all the BS of selling.

Have I mentioned I Hate selling stuff...