Future Tractor Owner/Operator

/ Future Tractor Owner/Operator #1  

Gregster613

Platinum Member
Southern Ca. halfway up a mountain in rural Ramona
Tractor
273 TYM. 2009 //Yardmachines 7 Speed Shift-on-the-goScotts L2048
Hi to All.... Not really a tractor oriented topic...yet...but...I just held my Grandson for the first time - as he was born at 12:49AM 10-29-2012 - and I just had to share!! I'm a first time Grampy and I'm just loving it!!! In several years he's gonna have a Great interest in tractors if'n I have anything to do about it! Har! I've got lots of old junker motors and such sitting around and I'm gonna provide him with all the tinkering he may ever wish for/want to do. Just like my Dad did for me. I'm sure hoping I can provide him a path towards the mechanical/tinkering interests. And, as soon as he can reach pedals he'll learn how to operate my tractors too. Whooeee!! I'm looking forwards towards the future!
Take care all, Greg

Attachments

• Archer Wyatt Christensen 004.jpg
    Archer Wyatt Christensen 004.jpg
    554.7 KB · Views: 167
   / Future Tractor Owner/Operator #2  
Welcome Greg, congatulations on your grandson.

/ Future Tractor Owner/Operator #3  
In several years he's gonna have a Great interest in tractors if'n I have anything to do about it! I'm looking forwards towards the future!
Take care all, Greg

I always tell new grand parents "If you want the kid to say your name first then choose 'Tractor' as your grandparent name. Seems every little grandson is drawn to them, maybe because of us. My daughter-in-law recently sent a picture of her 2 year old just a-studying a big tractor on a construction site. I replied "Like Father, like Son". She then replied "Like Poppa, like Father, like Son". Congrats and enjoy. My favorite role in life is that of "Poppa"

/ Future Tractor Owner/Operator #4  
Congratulations, the first grand child, like the first child is always extra special, you have a handsome grandson; all the best.:thumbsup:

/ Future Tractor Owner/Operator #5  
Congradulationg Grandpa!

/ Future Tractor Owner/Operator #6  
Congrats on the grandson.

/ Future Tractor Owner/Operator #7  
Congratulations! Get him on that tractor as soon as possible! Bring him up right! :)