fx32d/fx42d

/ fx32d/fx42d #11  
I have a bucket and a box blade

If you find the pump to repair your tractor, I would suggest that you run heavy steel reinforcing rails from the underbelly frame of the loader to the rear axles to prevent it from breaking again. I have the Yanmar loader on my YM336D, which lifts about 3000 lbs and I have a 9' American Trencher backhoe that weighs 1800 lbs on the rear. So I have 1" thick steel bars there to prevent any movement.
You probably should use at least 3/8" or 1/2".

/ fx32d/fx42d
If you find the pump to repair your tractor, I would suggest that you run heavy steel reinforcing rails from the underbelly frame of the loader to the rear axles to prevent it from breaking again. I have the Yanmar loader on my YM336D, which lifts about 3000 lbs and I have a 9' American Trencher backhoe that weighs 1800 lbs on the rear. So I have 1" thick steel bars there to prevent any movement.

Thank You for your advice I did not think there would be that much flex to break something like this

/ fx32d/fx42d

Thank you for the advice

/ fx32d/fx42d #14  

do you think you could get a few pictures of your tractor.
thanks

/ fx32d/fx42d
fx32d downsized.jpg
do you think you could get a few pictures of your tractor.
thanks

/ fx32d/fx42d
sorry it is upside down