G1800 48" center blade cuts lower than outer blades

/ G1800 48" center blade cuts lower than outer blades #11  
If blades are off 5/8” North & South : I don’t see how they could be level East & West with blade tips together :confused:

Stacking blades together is not a true way to diagnose if their bent or warped.

/ G1800 48" center blade cuts lower than outer blades #12  
I
If blades are off 5/8” North & South : I don’t see how they could be level East & West with blade tips together :confused:

Stacking blades together is not a true way to diagnose if their bent or warped.

1. The blade spindle is vertical as viewed from the front or rear but not as viewed from the side.
2. 3 blades stacked together and nested perfectly means they are not bent at all or they are all bent exacty the same amount in exactly the same places which is HIGHLY unlikely. If you do not agree please explain.

/ G1800 48" center blade cuts lower than outer blades #13  
I’m not being ugly or trying to start an argument at all.

Think of a warped car wheel : laying it on your carport floor will most likely not show up.

Mount it by it’s center bore & turn it then it’ll show you the warpage.

Anything that’s round or turns needs to be mounted & turned / spun to check runout.

I’m no Engineer by any means : this is just my theory lol

/ G1800 48" center blade cuts lower than outer blades #14  
Stacking the blades demonstrates the relative shape differences. Nothing ugly about that. Each is a template for the others. No engineering degree required.

/ G1800 48" center blade cuts lower than outer blades #15  
What's the rake on that deck? The center blade is arranged forward of the two outside blades, so if the deck is tilted too low up front it would have a lower front/center blade tip than the sides.

/ G1800 48" center blade cuts lower than outer blades #16  
Another way to check spindles it to put a 6in level on top of each pulley. The bubble should be the same on all if the deck is not bent.

/ G1800 48" center blade cuts lower than outer blades #17  
I’d bet Ford850 is barking up the right tree :thumbsup:

The OP has started a different thread about the deck being low in the front.

/ G1800 48" center blade cuts lower than outer blades #19  
What's the rake on that deck? The center blade is arranged forward of the two outside blades, so if the deck is tilted too low up front it would have a lower front/center blade tip than the sides.
I was going to say the same thing..