Gad! House buying today

/ Gad! House buying today #61  
Back in 2007, me and wife had just got married maybe 6-9 months before, and I had just left a travel construction job, and landed a local construction superintendent job. We had moved and rented every 6-18 months for like 3 years; and we always had the dog issue. She had a rotti-jack Russell mix (yep, I know...) and we had a dobberman. Was always a fight to find something that would allow large or 'restricted' breed dogs. That's kinda how we ended up buying our first home; heck, now I don't Have to move every few months, and rent vs mortage are same-same; and less BS.
Some of the listed dogs on the banned breed list had me perplexed.

They had huskies listed under the wolf hybrid clause. I've never met a husky that was mean. Just mouthy

/ Gad! House buying today #62  
I think when we rented a house in Gainesville, at that time we had a pit bull and the dobberman, and with the land lord, dobberman wasn't banned, but we called the pit bull by Staffordshire Terrier, or whatever the proper name was, and that wasn't banned. Think I remember Boxers, and even Labs banned at some.

Nowadays, some land lords are wanting something like 6 months of rent at move in... I remember jus the whole first, last, and security deposit (often needing utility deposits too) was rough. Can't imagine ponying up $6-9k for a rental...

Rented south of Palm Coast once (Korona, literally a round about between Palm Coast and Ormond), in a shady trailer park, and although I could never definitely prove it, I think the live on site maintenance guy would enter the house and steal loose change while I was at work.

/ Gad! House buying today #63  
3rd Tier: things we would like to do when we had spare time and spare money; this was mostly a wish list; and we learn to not notice the pink formica countertops
Don't feel bad, this house had linoleum countertops when we bought it. o_O Not to mention the 11 (!) layers of wallpaper in the living room (with paint every few layers). Now THAT was a project to get off!