Garden pictures!

/ Garden pictures! #42  
Eddie, I make my tomato cages out of pagewire fencing. 2in x 4in mesh. works great.

/ Garden pictures! #43  
I probably should make my own cages. Problem is that we have a nursery here that sells them used for a buck each. We have quite a few, but not enough for what we did this year. We just need to buy a lot more the next time they have a bunch of them for sale.

/ Garden pictures! #45  
That is where I got mine (on sale for about $1), I think I have about 100. This year I am only using about half of them.

/ Garden pictures! #46  
The blackberry patch is 6' wide, 6' high, and 75 feet long,, and inside the 100 x 50 foot fenced in area of the garden,,
We are having a great growing year,, and getting about 2 gallons of berries a day right now,,

berries2.jpg
berries.jpg

Attachments

• berries3.jpg
    berries3.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 65
   / Garden pictures! #47  
The blackberry patch is 6' wide, 6' high, and 75 feet long,, and inside the 100 x 50 foot fenced in area of the garden,,
We are having a great growing year,, and getting about 2 gallons of berries a day right now,,

View attachment 704870View attachment 704869
That's how my fences look if i don't keep up on the blackberries. :) Nice looking patch. (y)

/ Garden pictures! #48  
First fig is ripe (had 2 others same size, but birds got them).
lots of green figs on the tree still.
Fig 1 20210706_134139.jpg

/ Garden pictures! #49  
I planted a few fig trees last year. The voles chewed off one of them. I should have put down some hardware cloth, I was not thinking voles would chew on a fig tree. My mistake.