Gasoline Prices Going Down?

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #11  
I recently paid 1.89 for gas, 1.99 for highway diesel and 1.99 for farm diesel although the farm diesel was 1.69 for larger quantities.

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down?
Don't believe the news without studying.
Gasoline Prices Going Down?-gas-prices-jpg
From gasbuddy.

Prices were lowest in February.

It's the lowest it's been in JULY in a decade. He just missed a piece of the news...

Yep, you're both right. I just glanced at the news report, and once again was a victim of old timers disease. In fact, I'd forgotten that I paid $1.399 once in January and again in February.:eek:

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #13  
We are about 2.15-2.20 for regular gas. Diesel is 2.20-2.29 +\-. ..I'm thinking about pre paying for home heating oil before the fall... Probably save .25-.50 a gallon.

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #14  
About a buck seventy nine to a buck eighty three in Somerset, KY today. Good thing because with some rain and a heavy dew and this warm weather, I could be out mowing 24/7 and still not keep up.

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #15  
About a buck seventy nine to a buck eighty three in Somerset, KY today. Good thing because with some rain and a heavy dew and this warm weather, I could be out mowing 24/7 and still not keep up.

Same here in mid TN, i have 4 acres to mow 7 miles apart, be glad when we get the other house sold & i only have 2 to cut, not counting the fields. Diesel is still over $2 a gallon here.

Ronnie

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #16  
2.49 Today in Tacoma WA. It has been lower in the recent past. Seems to fluctuate quite often. We get gas rebate $ from Kroger. Used .30 of that today. Then we here in WA have the higest gas tax in the US.

Ron

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #17  
Ron

I'm glad to hear someone stole the title from TN, of course i'm sure you aren't.

Ronnie

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #18  
Checked this evening, 2.39 for diesel

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #19  
The price of gasoline is based on the stability of the middle east. There is no shortage of oil, and every year, more is discovered then thought to have existed. In my opinion, Iran is the main cause of inflating the price of oil ISIS should be, but nobody is doing anything to stop them from selling oil, so it's flowing freely everywhere they are in control. Since Iran was given access to tens of billions of dollars to do with as they please, they have gone quite on global terrorism, and world threats, while they build up their weapons supplies, race to build a nuclear bomb and improve their infrastructure. As long as they are happy spending all that money, the middle east should remain quiet and the flow of oil will remain stable. What happens when Iran gets the bomb, or we go to war with ISIS is anybodies guess, but history has proven that when this happens, the price of oil will jump significantly. Now would be a great time to invest in oil stocks!!!

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #20  
Down another 5 cents this morning. 2.42 here in Eastern Washtington.