Gave up on winter today...the mower is back on

/ Gave up on winter today...the mower is back on #1  

Sniggle

Silver Member
Tractor
2003 Kubota B7800 (new to me @ 435 hours
I put the front plow on my G1900 earlier then I ever have before in preparation for winter (in early November), and wouldn't you know it no snow worth pushing.

So today I took off the front plow and put the 60 inch deck back on.

I expect that we will get a blizzard within the next 2 weeks:)

/ Gave up on winter today...the mower is back on #2  
You'll be sorry. ;)

/ Gave up on winter today...the mower is back on #4  
Even if we get more winter weather here in my area, the grass is getting fairly high around my outside buildings and Home. I hope to use the weed eater this coming week. If the rainy weather will subside, hopefully I can spray with Roundup also.

/ Gave up on winter today...the mower is back on #5  
:laughing: you southerners ! (no offense though) . Its snowing outside right now, I can't even think/dream about mowing/gardening. this wednesday its supposed to be in 50's though. :confused2:

march madness- bring it on!!! :p:D

/ Gave up on winter today...the mower is back on #6  
:laughing: you southerners ! (no offense though) . Its snowing outside right now, I can't even think/dream about mowing/gardening. this wednesday its supposed to be in 50's though. :confused2:

march madness- bring it on!!! :p:D
No offense taken. We have had a very mild winter this year. Last year, we had 8 inches of snow at one time before Thanksgiving. We have had only one snowfall this year, and that was 4 inches around 3 weeks ago. Not even snow flurries before that or even after. While I took our house dog for her Run this morning, I noticed that around the perimeter of the pump house, that the Clover was in bloom and around 8 inches high. We live in the Piedmont region of NC.

/ Gave up on winter today...the mower is back on #7  
Well, it certainly looks like I won't be weed eating tomorrow after all. Snow is forecast for tonight and tomorrow with winter weather advisory. Crazy weather indeed.