GC17xx front wheel camber

/ GC17xx front wheel camber #11  
Hwhaaaat!?? Now you got me thinking, and that thinking is that either me or the previous owner did too much loader stuff w/o adequate counterbalance on the back, and maybe a little bit messed up the axle or cv joint on the left side over there. :oops:

But like you said, if everything is working, maybe no biggie?
so was bored and just went out and looked again. both my tires have a camber close to ( not as pronounced but that may be just model difference) to your rt side tire.
your real issue, IMO, is the left side tire has LESS camber.
so yeah, possible overload/slight bend/etc.
as far as mower weight...looks like its on ground so should not be issue. suspect you are correct about loader work.
but if it ain't broke don't worry.
worse case...close one eye when looking at front of tractor LOL

/ GC17xx front wheel camber
Daaamn GeneV, stop being so judgmental! :LOL:

Who am I to judge...even with the wheels at different camber angles, tractor is still more perfect than I can ever hope to be lol.

/ GC17xx front wheel camber #13  
oddly enough (since mower mentioned) this is sort of related to issue I have.
my mower lift rod is bent enough that rt side (heavier discharge side) is bent enough that there is almost 1.5 inches difference in lift height after 11+ years LOL
Gonna replace rod when I store deck for winter.
But I digress, I'm bored right now LOL

oddly enough (since mower mentioned) this is sort of related to issue I have.
my mower lift rod is bent enough that rt side (heavier discharge side) is bent enough that there is almost 1.5 inches difference in lift height after 11+ years LOL
Gonna replace rod when I store deck for winter.
But I digress, I'm bored right now LOL
Does your lawn looks like a black dude's hairstyle from the 90's?

/ GC17xx front wheel camber #15  
Does your lawn looks like a black dude's hairstyle from the 90's?
LOL nope I adjusted lift so its even. once I pull deck for good in week or so I'll replace he bar.

/ GC17xx front wheel camber #16  
As long as that rim doesn't wobble there isn't anything to be concerned about. The hubs are casted so other than shims it can't be changed.

It could be the rim too...try swapping wheels to see if it makes a difference just out of curiosity.

As long as that rim doesn't wobble there isn't anything to be concerned about. The hubs are casted so other than shims it can't be changed.

It could be the rim too...try swapping wheels to see if it makes a difference just out of curiosity.
Hmm, that's a good suggestion, will try that yeh!