GC2310 - Add a cab?

/ GC2310 - Add a cab? #1  

PJohnson

Tractor
GC2310
This time every year I debate whether to add a cab to my GC2310.
The price points are not low .. $1300-$1500 (not sure on the Berco soft side).

For those of you who have purchased one, please share manufacturer and pro痴 & con痴.

I would only use it in the winter for plowing and am not interested in a sun shade. So off season removal and storage is important for me.

I welcome everyone痴 input.

Thank you

/ GC2310 - Add a cab? #2  
I had a Berco soft cab that held up good for five years on my 1705, they have two, one for a SCUT and one for a garden tractor, I bought the one for the garden tractor because it puts the rops on the outside, I paid $350 for it, well worth the money.. I took it on and off every spring and fall..

/ GC2310 - Add a cab? #3  
Years ago, I had a cab for my Bolens lawn tractor. Even it was kind of a hassle to take off every summer.

I would not plan on it being a lot of fun on a GC. Then, you would have to find a way, and a place to store it without it getting damaged.

There is also the problem with windows fogging up, and snow building up on them.

As long as you don't plan to use a snow blower, I would invest some good gear, like heated gloves, maybe even a heated jacket, and plow without the cab. :2cents:

/ GC2310 - Add a cab? #4  

Attachments

• lights 2.jpg
    lights 2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 113
  • tr4.jpg
    tr4.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 109
   / GC2310 - Add a cab? #5  
This time every year I debate whether to add a cab to my GC2310.
The price points are not low .. $1300-$1500 (not sure on the Berco soft side).

For those of you who have purchased one, please share manufacturer and pro痴 & con痴.

I would only use it in the winter for plowing and am not interested in a sun shade. So off season removal and storage is important for me.

I welcome everyone痴 input.

Thank you

I bought the Berco cab-easy to put on and take off and easy to store. Hard cab was way too expensive and usually you cant take them off.

This will be my 3rd year with the cab, paid $375.

/ GC2310 - Add a cab? #6  
Have any of you put a 12 volt heater in your soft cab?

/ GC2310 - Add a cab? #7  
Have any of you put a 12 volt heater in your soft cab?

I just put a 12volt portable heater from PEP boys. I cut the ciggarate lighter adapter and spliced in clips to connect to the battery. However you dont really need one-its just my feat get very cold.

/ GC2310 - Add a cab? #8  
I just put a 12volt portable heater from PEP boys. I cut the ciggarate lighter adapter and spliced in clips to connect to the battery. However you dont really need one-its just my feat get very cold.

That’s what I will do, heck if it gets below 20* I do not do well in the cold anymore do to my blood thinners, heck below 50* the cold starts to bother me and that is dressed for the weather. Before my big heart attack I used to sit in my ladder stand in zero degree weather for hours when I could still compound bow hunt now I have built a 8x8 elevated blind and have a buddy heater in it with my crossbow.

Jim.

/ GC2310 - Add a cab? #9  
I went to there web sight and they show two widths one 34" and one 40" do you remember what yours was? Yours look like it fit decent.