Generator - Has anyone used the new Harbor Freight 9500 inverter generator?

/ Generator - Has anyone used the new Harbor Freight 9500 inverter generator?
I'm more concerned about how well the actual current and recent production units of the unit work.
I've seen many instances of HF introducing something for a great price/performance than within a few years the quality goes down.

/ Generator - Has anyone used the new Harbor Freight 9500 inverter generator? #12  
This would have been better to post in the Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck. With 1436+ posts, chances are SOMEONE has got to have one of these!
Busier than that...there are 1436 pages of posts...

/ Generator - Has anyone used the new Harbor Freight 9500 inverter generator? #13  
I'm more concerned about how well the actual current and recent production units of the unit work.
I've seen many instances of HF introducing something for a great price/performance than within a few years the quality goes down.
Or UP as well. I'll put my Icon Torque wrenches up against any made today for accuracy and repeatability and the cost about 1/3 of the comparable (Snap-On-MAC) wrenches.