Get outta here!

/ Get outta here! #1  

Alien

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
I just built a new quadcopter and had an old 808 camera so I stuck it on with some velcro. It was raining and very dull but I wanted to try it. You know how kids are with new toys...
Anyway it all went well but when I reviewed the video later, this is what I found. I did not see the magpie at the time at all so it was a bit of a surprise.
Sorry about the lack of quality but my good camera gimbal was broken in a crash a while back.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 3.14.26 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 3.14.26 pm.png
    814.3 KB · Views: 564
   / Get outta here! #3  
really nice photo...russ

/ Get outta here! #5  
I just built a new quadcopter and had an old 808 camera so I stuck it on with some velcro. It was raining and very dull but I wanted to try it. You know how kids are with new toys...
Anyway it all went well but when I reviewed the video later, this is what I found. I did not see the magpie at the time at all so it was a bit of a surprise.
Sorry about the lack of quality but my good camera gimbal was broken in a crash a while back.

Thanks for posting !! Ken Sweet

/ Get outta here!
I wonder what he will think when I get my 2 meter Eagle flying?

Attachments

• IMG_0330.JPG
    IMG_0330.JPG
    247.3 KB · Views: 328
   / Get outta here! #7  
:thumbsup: picture.
Air patrol at its finest.

/ Get outta here! #9  
Cool picture.

Those little 808 #11 and #16 cameras are pretty awesome for their size and cost. I bought two #16s I use for dash cams. I think my old #11 made better video before I scratched the lens.

/ Get outta here!
That was a screen grab from a video. Yes, unfortunately they need good light and that day was very dull and wet. I just replaced the battery in that 808 #16 and I have a 'A' lens on it. I didn't like the D or B lenses. They are very handy for what they are. :)