Gettin' anxious!

/ Gettin' anxious! #1  

Pilot

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 770, Yanmar 180D, JD 420 (not running), had a Kubota B6200
Loving wife of 45 years has been on a mission trip to Cuba. Been gone 10 days, flying to Vancouver B.C., crossing from Missouri to Kansas right now, due to land at 10:51 PST. Then tomorrow the group will drive back to Oregon.

If you have looked at the PNW update thread, you've seen the nasty weather we have been having. Worse yet is I had a medical procedure a couple weeks ago and there have been complications.

In Cuba she has been able to send one email, 2 sentences, so she has essentially been out of contact.

It's been a great marriage and it sure will be nice to have that woman back. I can hardly wait.

Last edited:
   / Gettin' anxious! #2  
Hang in there. I am sure they will be fine. Hope everything gets better with your complications.

/ Gettin' anxious! #3  
Everything is melting up here. With the rain and 40º temps it should just be a typical PNW road trip, WET. Hang in there!

/ Gettin' anxious! #4  
Your post made me smile. Congrats on 45 years of marriage. My wife and I are closing in on 26 years. I can honestly say that I too would miss my wife if she was gone for ten days. I admire your wife's courage in traveling to a communist country on mission trip!!

She will be home soon, and can spend some time helping you convalesce. Good fortunes to the both of you.

Oh, she made it past my house in Missouri with no problems!! The skies over this part of the country have been safe tonight!!