Getting Close To Snowblower Season.....

/ Getting Close To Snowblower Season..... #1  

Ductape

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
and i want to add chute deflector control to my B2782 blower. Looking at the Kubota Wholegoods list...... is see a BL2666 - Hydraulic chute deflector kit (with electric selector valve) for $701.00. Does anyone have one of these? Can anyone tell me what this kit includes?

My other option is the B2516 electric chute deflector kit. But the hydraulic sounds very appetizing.

Thanks

/ Getting Close To Snowblower Season..... #2  
I installed that kit on my blower about a month ago. Actually the hyd. deflection chute was included with the purchase of the tractor but the dealer had a tough time getting the kit so they delived the tractor without that kit on it and gave it to me about a month later which I installed then.

Although I only used the hyd.cyl and two brackets for the chute out of the kit, the kit came with a pile of stuff such as 4 hoses, selector valve. wiring harness, connectors, switch, switch housing and a pile of fittings. I can see why it cost so much. If you need more info on the kit I can post the paper work that came with it. I ended up with all this stuff left over because I tired into my rear aux. ports for the chute. Paul

Attachments

• packing slip.jpg
    packing slip.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
   / Getting Close To Snowblower Season.....
You want to sell me that selector valve and the six fittings that thread into it??

/ Getting Close To Snowblower Season..... #4  
This is what I didn't use. Never thought about selling it. What's it worth to you?

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    446.5 KB · Views: 161
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 165