Here's a different type of stuck.

Attachments

• Ice Stuck Small.jpg
    Ice Stuck Small.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 458
   / Getting Stuck pics #32  
DocHeb said:
Here's a different type of stuck.

If you can't bring the tractor to the stuck, bring the stuck to the tractor?

That looks like the tractor was just parked in the wrong spot before the storm. I don't see any tire tracks leading into that spot. Could it have been stuck and then the snow fell? At least there are plenty of trees to winch to.;)

/ Getting Stuck pics #33  
The ice seemed thick enough :eek: (at least it was in all the other places I worked that day!). The front tires went in first, and then the back tires. I used some 2x12 lumber wedged between the ice and the back tires, and some careful lifting with the bucket pushind down on some other lumber to prevent the ice breaking under the bucket, and backed my way out. I didn't have a winch then, but I have one now.

/ Getting Stuck pics #34  
i did thnat with a terramite backhoe loader and had to manuever the bucket and backhoe and stabilizers for about 15 minutes to get it out of the ditch.

/ Getting Stuck pics #35  
rtdiggr said:
Okay i am a big enough man to admit when i get stuck. Anybody else??????????????????????????
Yes i did manage on getting the tractor out myself i am lucky the backhoe was on at the time.

Shane View attachment 93549

View attachment 93550

View attachment 93551

Obviously RT digger, you need to be schooled on the definition of "stuck" :D

If the machine gets itself out, without outside assistance, you are not "stuck" as Eddie says, you were just delayed.... :)

Now, that raises the question of when I get my Backhoe stuck (I mean delayed), and I went and got the wife to run the tractor to bring me fill, to put under the tires and get going again, was I stuck :rolleyes:

Of course she was riding me pretty hard till she went out in the front yard with the BH where I had dug a tree out and the ground was soft.......... She did not find it nearly so funny walking back to the shop asking me to get it out for her, I told her though that if you have to get someone else to drive it out for you, YOU were stuck.... :eek: Uh, by the way, that is the WRONG thing to tell your wife.

/ Getting Stuck pics
Okay i will admit i was merely delayed, But thes guys are really stuck.

Shane

11-14-2006-06 (Small).jpg

11-14-2006-10 (Small).jpg

11-14-2006-14 (Small).jpg