Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing..

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #11  
Russel Kolmer of Kolmer equipment in Flemingtron NJ
Bill Rymon of Rymon and Son in Washington NJ
Two better guys to do business with you will not find

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #12  
Goss Equipment Jasper,Ga...family owned, and very honest and accommodating. Fair prices and great service.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #13  
Winchester Equipment in Winchester and Harrisonburg, Va.

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #14  
American Equipment in Farmington NY for Kioti and Massey
Saxby Implement in Mendon, NY for Kubota

Both are family owned, honest and helpful

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #15  
Big Tex Tractors in Caddo Mills Texas. They a Branson dealer that are a great group of people. Everyone there really cares and will go out of their way to help their customers.

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #16  
S & W Tractor Carson City, Nevada. https://www.sandwtractor.com/ Kioti dealer. Knowledgeable, friendly, helpful. Always happy to answer questions when I call.

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing..
For East Coast folks, Messicks is a great dealer. I called for a very specific quote on an L4060, and the salesman asked a few questions, and made one suggestion on my specs. Coming from a slightly smaller tractor, I already knew what I needed so it was a short conversation.
I had a detailed quote in writing the following day, financing was arranged through Kubota, and I signed the papers a few days later (that he brought over to my house). He kept me updated every few days on the status of setting up the machine, and had it delivered in a week.
The only glitch was that the machine was delivered with loose rear remote fittings, which other than making a mess, was easily resolved.
I have since bought other equipment from Messicks, and the experience was equally good (no other setup problems).
I should also mention that I have found their parts and service departments to be top notch also.
Yes, I thought they were more into parts, but it looks like they have several locations it seems, are there several dealers?

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #18  
Yes, I thought they were more into parts, but it looks like they have several locations it seems, are there several dealers?

Same company, several locations. I have only dealt with their Abbottstown location and mail order parts. Their online parts service is convenient, however, their shipping is frequently unreasonable.
The parts department at the dealer is top notch. I fired my previous Kubota dealer for a multitude of reasons, including incompetent parts employees.

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #19  
JDK Equipment in Shreveport LA,NH dealer and outstanding group of folks to do business with.

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #20  
Townline Equipment Plainfield,NH.