Good hider, or poor searchers?

/ Good hider, or poor searchers? #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
An elusive fox that tore up the inside of a launderette has been released back into the wild.
It ripped up the decor inside, but attempts to find it over five days proved futile.

Bruce

/ Good hider, or poor searchers? #2  
They can be pretty good at hiding.

/ Good hider, or poor searchers? #3  
Twooden be much of a fox if he couldn't hide from a bunch of bumbling vigilantes. I'll cover all the 3 to 1 bets you care to lay my old Bowzer The Hound could find him sooner than 5 days and spend more time licking himself than looking for the fox.

/ Good hider, or poor searchers? #4  
Twooden be much of a fox if he couldn't hide from a bunch of bumbling vigilantes. I'll cover all the 3 to 1 bets you care to lay my old Bowzer The Hound could find him sooner than 5 days and spend more time licking himself than looking for the fox.
No doubt. I know as soon as I turn off my road that something has been after the chickens, or checking out the coop; my dog starts going apers and won't settle down until he locates all of the hens he can find. He's getting too old to be tearing around, and may have to start wearing a collar just so that I have something to grab and calm him down.

/ Good hider, or poor searchers? #5  
I was tongue in cheek shaming the bozos that searched the building 5 days without thinking to put a dog in there. Probably just as well they waited for the warden,if they had found it they would look like Dan Aykroyd and John Candy chasing the bat in Great Outdoors. Grandma's Rat Terrier lap dog would tell them where the fox was hiding. If he happened to be as scrappy as some specimens I've seen,he might take it on himself to drag the fox out by the tail.

/ Good hider, or poor searchers?
The article says:

"...released back into the wild."

The video shows it released into a cemetery.

Bruce

/ Good hider, or poor searchers? #8  
What is “wild?” Isn’t it absence of people? Or at least absence of many people? A cemetery only has occasional people visiting, right? Certainly there are waiting souls under the cemetery, but no residents above…..