Good Link to Kubota Questions

/ Good Link to Kubota Questions #2  
That is a great link and the first I have seen with Kubota giving the OK on synthetic motor oil.
Thanks.

/ Good Link to Kubota Questions #3  
Thanks for the link!! looks like some good, reliable info there

/ Good Link to Kubota Questions #4  
Good luck trying to get them answer a question directly via email. I asked them a
question and by the time they got back with me I forgot what it was, they didn't
send the original email back with their reply, I think it had been like 6 months.
I finally remembered some time later what the question was, it had to do with
setting the throttle at half throttle before starting cold. I never bothered with
asking again.

/ Good Link to Kubota Questions #5  
Good luck trying to get them answer a question directly via email. I asked them a
question and by the time they got back with me I forgot what it was, they didn't
send the original email back with their reply, I think it had been like 6 months.
I finally remembered some time later what the question was, it had to do with
setting the throttle at half throttle before starting cold. I never bothered with
asking again.

Do you remember the answer? I wonder about starting with the throttle at half and usually just start it but wonder if OK or not.

/ Good Link to Kubota Questions #7  
Do you remember the answer? I wonder about starting with the throttle at
half and usually just start it but wonder if OK or not.

They answered the question with another question, what was the engine serial
number, I believe. I figured if it took somewhere around 6 months to reply the
first time the heck with it. My wife has 4 diesel tractors and only one of them
likes to be cranked with a slight crack of the throttle so it's always worked for
her crank at idle with no adverse effects so far and 2 of them 35 years old.

/ Good Link to Kubota Questions #8  
Thanks.

/ Good Link to Kubota Questions #9  
Great link, I discovered I drive right by the authorized engine repair center for IL on my way to work every day. Surprised it's not a dealer, it's some engine company. Hope I never need to go there.