Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #136,221  
2021-07-28, 0402

59° right now...high in the mid-70's today...

Woke up late, so a short post...

Added:
The Leaf Filter gutters were installed yesterday. It was raining when I got home, but did give them a quick looksee. I'll give them a better look when I get home this afternoon...climb up and make sure the install is correct...
Doctor's appointment later this morning...a follow up from the hospital stay

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #136,222  
Coffee is done brewing. 62° with a few clouds this morning. Heading to 84° with a mix of sun and clouds. Grass got mowed yesterday. Have a couple of small projects to work on in shop today.
House Wren have moved in bird house.
They sing all day.
rPAICGC.jpg

Randy, you and others are welcome to my RV pad.

Rich, good flower pictures.

Alien, nice size barn. Glad soil here does not eat tractors.

Buckeye, hope insulin helps you kitty.

David, glad you have your pole.

Bird, got my new plates and driver's license last year. Drove on a expired license for 3 months last year. GD is still waiting for her appointment to get her license. Only way to get it. Is by appointment.

RNG, with all the rain we have been getting. There are a lot of ruffled feathers.

PJ, nice river pictures.

Drew, good to hear your back is good to go. Now get your arm working up to max.

Everyone one stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,223  
70 high of 96 today thunderstorm last night very little rain big booms though

prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #136,224  
good morning all
another nice summer day here, highs in upper 80's
off around 9am to drive down to Milton DE, visit friends, go to a fair tonight.
Hopefully summer showers will hold off.
Haven't seen my close friends in person in over a year, will be a nice visit.

not sure if I'll come back tomorrow or Friday morning. Their guest bed has a very soft mattress and I'll see what my back
feels like tomorrow morning. I know my flowers will be a mess without watering but I'd rather spend another day with friends.
I think my neighbor will come over and water and take a tomato home with her.

had to chase four deer off the property last night, standing around eating my hosta despite spraying them with deer off.
I may have to reinstall my electric fence out front if this continues. It's not very attractive but neither are chomped
to the stalk shrubs.

I wonder if I put a sign up saying "Free Deer" would anyone respond. Hey, free is free.... ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #136,225  
57 cloudy light wind mid 70's for high sun cloud mix today.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...food for critter,looks like good day take trimmer for l o n g walk so I better get at it.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,226  
70 going to 93 and HHH.

BEF, good you got your cat home and meds.

Mostly, sorry about that laptop. A neighbor (lives about 3 miles away) rode his bike up our driveway while we were in the yard yesterday. He was curious about using our Coco field for his teenage grand daughter to run some cows...lack of water source their was a deal breaker...but in the meantime he talked about his bike riding...has done cross country a few times, and routinely does 20+ miles a day...reminded me of you.

Had to put up new hummingbird feeders...seems like they doubled recently...ground was hard as a rock so drove a tent stake/nail and water to soften the ground for the shepherds hook. Ground is hard since we've gotten barely an inch of rain total since July 3.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,227  
mostly gas said, "Bird The birth certificate thing id for the RealID, I had to show birth certificate when I changed my licsence to Texas."

And MoKelly said,, "My guess on the birth certificate and/or passport is they want to give you the new Real ID that is needed for airplanes soon."

I'd agree IF it weren't for the fact that I got the so called Real ID thing on my old license.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,229  
Good Morning
It’s 69 with a high of 85 this afternoon.

Yesterday was a hot one, but I was in a basement in the morning, when I got home I figured I’d hook up the mower get the mowing done while it was dry. I was about a third of the way done when help arrived.
IMG_2785.jpg

The Kubota AC does a great job, even with all that glass, so we were quite comfortable. I waited till later in the day after it cooled off some to finish up with the Lazer I even took the Makita string trimmer for a walk. So far I’m quite impressed with how well it works, and it’s only the single 18v battery model. The leaf blower works well, but has a little less oomph than the Stihl hand held, but is very handy.

Not sure what mischief I’ll get into today, I’ve got some work to do on the little airplane, but the hangar can get like Col. Klenk’s “cooler” on a hot day.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,230  
Good morning.

We are in store for 2 hot days in a row —- real temps near 100F with real feels at 110F.

Not much outside work can get done in those temps!

Friday should be fine.

Hope everyone is doing good.

MoKelly