Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,731  
Thomas have you tried cinnamon raisin or blueberry muffins wonderfully good.

Thomas makes them I think
Yes Sir I have...and it's (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #150,732  
the small K-8 school I'm involved with has a twenty year history of sending kids overseas and getting foreign students back in exchange.
Two of the schools they mentioned were:

Kamehameha Elementary school in Honolulu
Glendale Primary School in Melbourne Australia, where 65 percent of students speak a language other than English at home.

Covid shut everything down but zoom continued. And the school in St Petersburg is clearly off limits now. What Putin has done to wreck that country...all the potential good will
up in smoke and flames.

headed out to pick a lot of lettuce and then go transplant some squash for a friend. Going to be a hot one, need to get this done early.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,733  
Morning all, sunny and 74 going up to mid 90's
New fridge finally coming tomorrow, so yesterday spent lots of time clearing out current fridge a and moving stuff to downstairs fridge.

Spent part of Memorial day at peddlars village, pretty empty as most were at Tyler State park it seems.
Back to the day job,

20220530_105258.jpg

A few sand castles at Peddlars village, this was the biggest, but most were close to this big.
Artist at work.
20220530_140431.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #150,734  
Awfully quiet on here this morning

/ Good morning!!!! #150,736  
Bright sunshine going up to 90 today already hot on porch

/ Good morning!!!! #150,737  
Good Morning!!!! 66F @ 8:00 AM. Sunny. High near 90F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
We're under another Red Flag Warning until 8PM tonight. What's new?

Whew! You folks have sure been busy. So busy, I'm wondering if I'll ever catch up!

Had a very nice ride to the rally in Quincy, and caught up with a lot of old friends there. Not a lot of riding, but what we did, was fine. Had a shower or two come through, but the tent held up fine, and we were dry coming home on Sunday. Headed out again on Thursday for another rally down south.

Hope you all are well, and enjoyed the long weekend!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,738  
81F and sunny @ 10:45, "feels like" 85F ... so sounds kind of brutal out there (humidity) Heading up to a high of 90F supposedly. I'm betting we beat it.

Last night's meteor viewing session was fairly pleasurable, if not extremely productive. Like Billy and Co., I only saw maybe a dozen shooting stars at most. Some faint, some bright ... some short, some longer. What was real nice was going from being serenaded by the frogs to complete dead silence ... nothing noise-wise ... just complete silence at times. Did hear the train later on ... it was probably 5 miles away coming out of the north and headed south.

When I went inside around 02:00 the Cointreau had me feeling pretty warm and fuzzy ... ;)

Slept like a log ... and was still feeling pretty fuzzy when I woke up ... :LOL:

Will probably limit the outdoor activities somewhat today on account of the heat.

May throw some mulch on the lily bed under the kitchen window if I can get out there before it's in the sun.

Also mow down here around the house.

Today would normally be trash day, but they always run a day behind when there is a holiday. It's also Recycle Week so those will need to go up as well.

Probably going to be making tracks for the shop shortly to turn on the AC before it turns into an steam bath/oven in there.

Looking forward to a bit cooler temps in the coming days.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,739  
G'morning. Clear, cooler day. Caught the edge of a pretty good storm last night. Power went out, and as I was looking over my (untested) generator setup, the power came back on. I think I have the right cables to run the house, via the stove 220v outlet (after disconnecting from the grid - of course). I think I will test this setup today, before it's really needed. Anyone build a little "hut" for the generator to sit in, next to the house and out of the rain?

/ Good morning!!!! #150,740  
I think Drew is the expert on covering for generators