Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,111  
I wish, no this is likely something more
going through ton of tests, will see what they say
Prayers Drew.
56 outside this AM, grey, wet, more rain later, heading to lower 60's.

Got all my errands run since I had the vehicle yesterday. Sometimes I miss not having more than one, other times, not so much. I think we have adjusted accordingly.
I have a fleet of jalopys if you ever need to borrow one...

Cuteness. I'm sure she will have a good home. Oh the work raising another pup, but the joys overcome the work, especially when they get trained and bigger. I'm a firm believer in every ounce of training pays off in pounds later.

We had a hailstorm last night for about 10 minutes. Golf ball and a few bigger. I had got all my jalopys under cover.
Cooler today 73F this morning.

Friend from South Africa called and said he and wifey took the citizenship test and passed. Will become citizens of USA in a couple of weeks at ceremony.

He also said the price of weed and feed dry bulk fertilizer was about $700/ton. Ouch. It goes up with the price of fuel.

Bupps, prayers. Tough situation.

LS, I hope things are better as far as you can handle them.

Ron, beautiful pic.

RNG, It may be that RM43 is persona non grata in Ca. It's hard on their green hairdos maybe.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,112  
Lawn is far over rated.
I grew up in Essex Center, Vt. from ~1958 to 1973. My Dad and Grandfather bought a 30 acre parcel of the most beautiful land. Gently rolling, about 30 acres total. We [Grandfather (a master carpenter, former railroad Engineer), Dad (Mechanical Engineer at IBM), and I (gopher from age 12 up)] cleared and built a duplex for both the families over the course of about 3 years.
My Grandfather was addicted to LAWN. My Dad liked to hunt and fish, often with me.
Grandfather started with about half an acre of lawn tight to the house, enough to keep the bugs down. But then kept adding to it EVERY YEAR. My Dad mowed the lawn, starting with only a pushmower Craftsman 4HP lawnmower. But eventually moving up to a 15HP riding tractor as the acreage maintained expanded to about 5 acres.
During the summer he spent most of his "free" time mowing (this was before ZT's). He grew to hate it.
Since then I've always tried to keep my lawns minimal in size.

When we put the lawn in here, we had two walk-behind mowers ... both around 20" - 22".

One was self-propelled (a golden Murray IIRC), one wasn't.

Thankfully, the Old Man let me use the one that was self-propelled.

I was probably around 11 or 12 at the time.

We did that for a couple of years - including the entire front I've posted pictures of ... and I absolutely hated it.

That was before he got the IH 444 and the Imco 60" brush hog.

Once we had that, I was good with cutting the grass ... including the 8 acres of fallow field ... more seat time ... ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #190,115  
66°F and .35 inches rain.

Guys won H&F last night.

Didn’t sleep well. Up about half dozen times with sharp, cramp like pain in my calves. No clue as to why. Could walk them off a just a few minutes.

3 areas left to mow, should get 1 and a partial done before heading into town for laser eye procedure. Can’t say I notice any benefit from last week. I didn’t have a complaint really, just something the Dr had commented on every exam since my cataract surgery.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #190,116  
The youngest got to work before i woke up this morning.
Good breakfast with part of the gang this morning, 5 out of 8.
Then stopped by the church building and did some cleaning.
After that dropped a release form off at son's DR office, so they can send records concerning his short term disability claim.
Then dropped off my Amazon return at UPS.
busy morning for me.
.46" rain so far today.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,117  
Good Afternoon,
Since then I've always tried to keep my lawns minimal in size.
newbury, this is the Ct lawn not Vt. I am one of those people that think they should own and maintain two properties !;);)

So I am definitely on board with your thinking, because I am becoming painfully aware that it is very difficult to take care of both properties properly ! We are thinking of getting a property in Ct that is easier to maintain, like no pool to begin with ! Time will tell !

Have a good afternoon !