Good quality flush mount LED flood lights.

/ Good quality flush mount LED flood lights. #1  

4570Man

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M59, Kubota L3800, Grasshopper 428D, Topkick dump truck, 3500 dump truck, 10 ton trailer, more lighter trailers.
I’ve had good luck with the really cheap led lights in the past but for this project I want a better quality flood light. Most of the cheap lights don’t throw an even spread. I’ve had pods mounted on the canopy on my Grasshopper and they don’t hold up to trees there. I never thought about mounting them in the fenders until I saw one done that way. Grasshopper makes a set to do it but it’s $150 which is pretty steep. Here’s one of the more appealing options I’ve seen so far. IMG_1503.JPGIMG_1504.JPG

/ Good quality flush mount LED flood lights. #2  
I’ve had good luck with the really cheap led lights in the past but for this project I want a better quality flood light. Most of the cheap lights don’t throw an even spread. I’ve had pods mounted on the canopy on my Grasshopper and they don’t hold up to trees there. I never thought about mounting them in the fenders until I saw one done that way. Grasshopper makes a set to do it but it’s $150 which is pretty steep. Here’s one of the more appealing options I’ve seen so far. View attachment 592028View attachment 592032
I have these in the rear bumpers of all of my trucks and they're so bright it's like a flood and a spot light combo that you could literally run just one of them as a backup light but obviously you have to run to so its is aesthetically pleasing and balanced LOL.
P.s. my oldest set is about 4 years old now and still performing flawlessly I have them so they come on with my backup lights but also I can flip a switch and turn them on at any time as well.Screenshot_20190219-024340.jpeg