Google CHROME installed without my consent.

/ Google CHROME installed without my consent. #11  
Change your default search to Duck Duck Go and all of that crap goes away. And your search remains private.

Bing comes up when I crank up the computer. Have to close it out to get where I want to go.

/ Google CHROME installed without my consent. #12  
Change your default search to Duck Duck Go and all of that crap goes away. And your search remains private.
If this is correct you have to use DDG a very specific way for it to keep your privacy:

/ Google CHROME installed without my consent. #13  
The last ten days or so I have been having "issues" with erratic posts on T-B-N.

I discussed the issues with Muhammad. He suggested it was an issue with my browser, SAFARI.

This afternoon I closed down my Apple Air completely for fifteen minutes. When I turned it back on ----- there was Google CHROME, installed.

CHROME installation is an invasion of my property, which I resent.

Is Google using T-B-N as a portal?

Anyone else in my situation?

I'm guessing your machine is infected with malware if it's installing things without your knowledge or consent. More likely you clicked on some sort of pop up click bait from a google link and FUBAR'd yourself.

Google is the number one source of viruses and malware on the internet.

/ Google CHROME installed without my consent. #14  
If you're on the internet...you're on google.

The sooner you get use to it, the sooner you can move on and live your life.

And FYI, Safari is just as bad as google.

Until web three comes along...you have no choice.

/ Google CHROME installed without my consent. #16  
I bought a HP Chromebase 22 All-In-One to replace a bogged down, slowed down Windows computer. No more Windows updates, yea!