Gooseneck Hitch On Grapple

/ Gooseneck Hitch On Grapple #1  

bindian

Tractor
Mahindra 6520 4WD
I got tired of swapping my grapple for my loader bucket to move my gooseneck trailer while stacking lumber and moving logs around the sawmill. So I welded a receiver tube to the grapple and welded up 3/8" plate to make a ball mount. 7-7-19 Grapple Ball Mount Detail.jpg
hugs, Brandi

/ Gooseneck Hitch On Grapple #3  
Gooder-un :thumbsup:.

Make one like this for the 3 point and have even more versatility:

P4270008.JPG
P4270014.JPG

Your ball mount will work with it so you can push or pull the gooseneck:

P4270001.JPG

/ Gooseneck Hitch On Grapple
Gooder-un :thumbsup:.

Make one like this for the 3 point and have even more versatility:

View attachment 617475 View attachment 617477

Your ball mount will work with it so you can push or pull the gooseneck:

Don't need that with this hitch on the loader bucket. 5-14-07 Ball Mount 3.jpg It would get in the way of my counterweight anyway.12-31-07 Tractor jacks.jpg

Also, that 3 point thingie can't pull me out of being stuck like my counterweight can.:D

While hitched on the loader bucket or the grapple, I can turn the trailer around about 300-310 degrees.:thumbsup: On the 3PH, it would be hitting my rear tires, limiting around 200 degrees turning arc.:(

Also, I don't have to look backwards backing the GN into it's shed. Just drive forward in low low gear with the wheel up and I can stand up if needed.:cool:

But your attachment looks useful if your tractor has 3PH arms installed and you like looking over your shoulder.:)
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

• 12-31-07 Tractor jacks resized.jpg
    12-31-07 Tractor jacks resized.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
   / Gooseneck Hitch On Grapple #5  
There are uses for both styles of hitch. No need for all the snark. For moving a trailer any distance I want the 3 pt version.

Rick,
No snark. Just stating the facts from my point of view, as you stated about moving any distance.:) I don't move the GN any distance, so this is what works for me.

The point I was trying to make was that the 3PH receiver hitch would not work for me with my backhoe attached all the time. I tried to do that in a colorful way to garner conversation.:licking: I thank you for your input.;)
Brandi

/ Gooseneck Hitch On Grapple #7  
Bindian. Speaking of conversation how are the ducks and pond doing ?

Last edited:
   / Gooseneck Hitch On Grapple #8  
Don't need that with this hitch on the loader bucket. View attachment 617490
-------------------------------

Also, I don't have to look backwards backing the GN into it's shed. Just drive forward in low low gear with the wheel up and I can stand up if needed.:cool:

But your attachment looks useful if your tractor has 3PH arms installed and you like looking over your shoulder.:)
hugs, Brandi
Actually I use it on a 3 point adapter on the SSQA. So am not looking over my shoulder:

P3310015.JPG
P3310016.JPG
P3310018.JPG

Brandi, I didn't think your reply was snarky.

Hugs, Xfax.

Bindian. Speaking of conversation how are the ducks and pond doing ?

Redlands OKIE,
Nice to hear from you! The ducks are doing well. I do have a few too many drakes. Our male goose was killed by a dog one day after my friend saw two dogs swimming in the big pond, chasing ducks. That made me sick to my stomach as the pair of geese always came up to the deck for grapes from my son's hand.

I had to stop putting finishing touches on the pond back in April. I got some kind of stomach virus and was out of work for ALL but 3 days in April. After that, I moved a 1 bedroom trailer to the back of my property for my friend to live in. I just got everything hooked up when I had to have surgery on both feet. I got about another week of digging and moving dirt with the CAT to finish the pond so I can stock it again next spring.

So I am still down and having withdrawal pains from being able to work outside. Thank GOD for Astro games on TV!
hugs, Brandi

Actually I use it on a 3 point adapter on the SSQA. So am not looking over my shoulder:

Brandi, I didn't think your reply was snarky.

Hugs, Xfax.

Xfax,
Thank you.:thumbsup: I understand your position with the Telehandler.:licking: Which still makes me envious:licking::licking: each time you post more uses with the telehandler. I do want one, but will need the bigger Bobcat for huge, long logs.:eek: Your hitch adapter looks right handy on:cool2: the tele.
hugs, Brandi