GOT IT

/ GOT IT #1  

chucko

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx1800
Well they droped it off Friday and other than the wife chewing me out about playing too much she is over being mad
When she came home from work it was raining (not hard but goot and steady) She walked in the shop and looked at it and said "seems too big" . She than had me show her what did what on it and she took off mowing in the dark.....in the rain.

I have two problems....
1. the return spring on the hyd stat pedel was missing....They are sending me a replacement
2. Stupid flasher lights keep poping the fuses....I did not see a wire problem but when the spring comes in I will drop the deck and check the bottom side also before takeing it back to them to fix

/ GOT IT #2  
re: flasher lights keep poping the fuses

Sounds like the hot wire is shorting to ground. Had a similar problem with my B2710. Check the wire going to the flasher lights. Its probably frayed and shorting to the frame.

/ GOT IT #3  
Chucko:

Third problem; you may not get to sit on the seat as much as you want.

Egon

/ GOT IT #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( She than had me show her what did what on it and she took off mowing in the dark.....in the rain. )</font>

Uh-oh, seems we might have left something important out of the advice we gave you. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Well, the good thing is that you may never have to mow again.

/ GOT IT #5  
Mowing in the dark, in the rain, with the hydro pedal missing a spring....sounds like a risky thing to do and I hope no accidents resulted. I have mowed in the dark, in the rain, and with a mechanical problem on my tractor but NEVER with three accident contributing factors at the same time. PLAY IT SAFE, please. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ GOT IT #6  
Congratulations:

When I first got my JD 770 my wife parked it in the garage for me. She (and I) were a little nervous, but in 1st gear on a manual transmission tractor at idle things happen pretty slowly and it went in fine.

Now you don't have any excuses for not having a pristine yard. If it doesn't look right, wait for sunshine and send her out to "do it right this time".

Just Kidding of Course.

Joe

/ GOT IT #7  
Chucko, I've been following your story/soap opera with baited breath. Congratulations on your (?) new tractor! Maybe you shoulda bought two...

/ GOT IT
"soap opera "......that's my life buddy /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif......and just think you don't know the half of it.....but it's all fun......well mostly

/ GOT IT
Got time to take some pics

Attachments

• 371731-cap7.JPG
    371731-cap7.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 221
   / GOT IT
and a little land pride box blade

Attachments

• 371732-cap8.JPG
    371732-cap8.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 179