GR2110 or GR2100 owners help

/ GR2110 or GR2100 owners help #1  

rhad1

I just got this new yesterday & need help with idling as it doesnt mention anything in the owners manual. When I start the engine set the parking brake & get off with the PTO DISENGAGED it stalls out like as soon as I step of the machine. So it doesnt have anything to do with the seat I dont think. Is there a override for this Kubota owners so I can let the Diesel warm up on cool days without sitting / standing on it? Or is this a defect on just my machine?

/ GR2110 or GR2100 owners help #2  
just looked on the kubota site , and that's the way it was designed , safety first I guess .

/ GR2110 or GR2100 owners help
What site & where on site you referring to?

/ GR2110 or GR2100 owners help #4  
I test drove a GR2110 last week and was able to set the parking brake and get off without stalling it out. I did this without doing anything special other than setting the parking brake.

/ GR2110 or GR2100 owners help #5  
If its like my G2160 one of the switches may be out of adjustment. You may look for the one that is detecting the seat or neutral position on the pedal. The one for the KRA that shuts off the mower in reverse on my unit is out of adjustment and sometimes does not shutdown when mowing in reverse and will probably adjust the other way anyway because I hate having to hit the stupid switch to disable the lockout.

David Kb7uns

/ GR2110 or GR2100 owners help
Thanks guys for the replies. The dealer said it was a faulty seat switch & was replaced under warranty. Don't they test this stuff before they deliver new mowers?

/ GR2110 or GR2100 owners help #7  
rhad1 said:
Thanks guys for the replies. The dealer said it was a faulty seat switch & was replaced under warranty. Don't they test this stuff before they deliver new mowers?

Kubota has had a issue with these pressure sensitive seat switches particularly in cold weather. The gell will freeze if left in sub-zero temperatures for days even though designed not to. The last one I tore into was manufactured by Fontaine in Flordia, I sent it to them and they sent me a new one. Remember to cut the connector off the end of the original switch for installation on your new one. No sweat, your dealer did check it out and they can fail that quick from my experience. The combination box safety system will save your life if you fall off when mowing. Keep it, it works...