Grapple Attachment for MF GC1710

/ Grapple Attachment for MF GC1710 #1  

67gtoowner2

Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC 1710 TLB
I want to add a grapple attachment for my Massey Ferguson GC1710 TLB. What is the best one to add? I also want to add a quick attach for the bucket, what is the recommended one?

/ Grapple Attachment for MF GC1710 #2  
I want to add a grapple attachment for my Massey Ferguson GC1710 TLB. What is the best one to add? I also want to add a quick attach for the bucket, what is the recommended one?

With a small tractor get the lightest one you can find. ATI appears to make a SSQA adapter for your loader, WR Long also makes SSQA adapters. WR Long also makes third function kits which you'll also need for the grapple. They have great customer service, I called a few times about both the SSQA adapter and third function and they were helpful and answered all of my questions.

/ Grapple Attachment for MF GC1710
Thanks for the information, I will check it out.

/ Grapple Attachment for MF GC1710 #4  
IF you have a DL 95 FEL on tractor and IF you have manual for FEL it suggest the dealers have a "quick connect" system available for loader...

Scan_20220928 (2).jpg

Scan_20220928.jpg

I have a DL 100

/ Grapple Attachment for MF GC1710 #7  
I have a GC1723 and bought a Homestead Implements Independence model grapple for subcompact tractors. It has very similar specifications to the Wicked 55 grapple for half the price. Same steel, same size, etc,. and free shipping to anywhere in the continental US. It only weighs 190 lbs. So you can still lift quite a bit of weight with your loader. Sub-Compact Tractor Grapple Independence Series

IMG_4864.jpg

I have a GC1723 and bought a Homestead Implements Independence model grapple for subcompact tractors. It has very similar specifications to the Wicked 55 grapple for half the price. Same steel, same size, etc,. and free shipping to anywhere in the continental US. It only weighs 190 lbs. So you can still lift quite a bit of weight with your loader. Sub-Compact Tractor Grapple Independence Series

View attachment 769072
thanks for the information, what third function kit did you install? I have a universal from summit hydraulics and am having a hard time finding the power beyond port..can you provide any assistance?

/ Grapple Attachment for MF GC1710 #9  
thanks for the information, what third function kit did you install? I have a universal from summit hydraulics and am having a hard time finding the power beyond port..can you provide any assistance?
I had the dealer install the OEM Massey third function kit. It was very expensive to say the least. $1100 for the kit and $900 for the dealer to install it. I can't tell you where the power beyond port is. I have no clue. Sorry.

thanks for the response, and no need to be sorry!