Grease Fitting

/ Grease Fitting #1  

jwc50

I have a 2019 Mahindra 2655 open station I do not know if this is for this tractor model only or other models also.There is a grease fitting not mentioned in the manual,it is under the fan belt on the right side for the steering.IMPORTANT remove a 4mm Allen Screw then grease till grease exits the hole then replace Allen Screw,this is so not to over grease.

/ Grease Fitting #2  
Thanks for letting us know. Can you please post some pictures of what you describe?

/ Grease Fitting #3  
Can you post a picture of this, or a video. I'm wondering if my 2638 has it also.

/ Grease Fitting
These are the pictures of the grease fitting and plug on my 2655 2019 machines shuttle shift. This fitting is not in the manual. IMPORTANT remove the Allen 4mms screw and put grease in until it comes out then remember to replace screw. Grease every 10 hours for steering.

image 1.jpg
image2.jpg

/ Grease Fitting #5  
can you backup a little so i can get a reference point?

/ Grease Fitting #6  
i have teh same thing on my 2555 HST Open Station (2017). when sitting on tractor it is on the right hand side of the engine and as you can see by the fan belt. i knew about the grease fitting, i think i even posted it somewhere on here, but did not know about the allen head to check it. thanks.

/ Grease Fitting #7  
Looks like it's for the power steering pump shaft bearing