Grease Gun and a Screwdriver

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #181  
Lock n lube showed up today. I was thinking it came with a hose, but I guess not.

Attachments

• image-2490847206.jpg
    image-2490847206.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 317
   / Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #183  
Me too. I had to go out to the garage to make sure my grease guns work that way.

How embarrasing--68 years old and I never figured that out! No one ever told me, so I wonder if any of them knew.

Glad to hear I learned it at 57. Another thing my dad or granddad probably told me but, I was either not listening or talking🤔

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #184  
Lol. Wow I forgot about this thread...

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #186  
Yes it is!

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #187  
And for those just tuning in, Lock-N-Lube now makes 2 different units, the original, now includes a replacement jaw(s) and O-ring kit with the coupler, AND they now make a longer 'nose' XL model coupler to allow access to those zerk fittings that need a long reach extension. It also includes a parts for rebuild kit in the package. LockNLube(R) Grease Coupler | End Greasing Frustration

And as I searched for the link above I found what some other posters have mentioned seems now available - another brand of locking coupler, shown here:Univer-Co Lock-On Grease Gun Coupler (UC-312) by Univerco (213) Inc for $27.99 in Grease Guns - Accessories - Lube Equipment - Air Compressors - Automotive : Rural King

AND, James KOua made up an adapter to allow using a lincoln branded angle coupler with a standard 1/8 " zerk screwed into it that allows even more flexibility to reach the impossible location zerks, by attaching the angle adapter to any coupler, including a Lock-N-Lube, by clamping the coupler to the zerk attached to the angle coupler.
Here's the item; just add a 1/8" thread zerk into its threaded end and then attach the adapter to whatever coupler is in use on your grease gun hose. Amazon.com: lincoln Model 5883

With teh above info and say a 20volt DeWalt battery operated grease gun, like I received recently for Father's Day, one should be able to grease anything on Planet Earth with extreme ease.

Hope this info helps those struggling with the way of the dinosaurs; you know the ones that were roaming Earth only 5000 years ago, according to the extremely misinformed!:laughing:

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #188  
I need to look into James idea!

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #190  
Thanks James, you always have helpful tips!