great place for bearings, sprockets, belts, etc

/ great place for bearings, sprockets, belts, etc #1  

smiley

Gold Member
UCP207-22 Pillow Block Bearing

I purchased a 1" pillow block bearings USA made for $7.69 and a 1" bore, 14 tooth, # 60 sprocket for $12 and change.
TS wanted that much just for the weld on hub.

Service was great and shipping low. They have a 100% feedback rating on ebay.

/ great place for bearings, sprockets, belts, etc #2  
Thanks for the link :D

/ great place for bearings, sprockets, belts, etc #3  
Great link I put it in book marks.
Army Grunt

/ great place for bearings, sprockets, belts, etc #4  
For some reason the USA made causes my eye brows to elevate to new heights. To the best of my knowlege no one is still riding a bicycle to work in the USA but driving SUVs etc. I'm not too smart in math but for some reason the numbers just aren't addin up correctly.

/ great place for bearings, sprockets, belts, etc #5  
I don't think the distributer name of "USA Bearings" means their products are made in USA. It says right in their "about us" that they sell Chinese bearings.
"USA Bearings & Belts, Where the best customer service is our goal. Largest STOCKING distributor in Central Florida with additional locations througout the USA.

We are proud to sell RB Tech Bearings and RBI Bearings."

::RBI GROUP::

/ great place for bearings, sprockets, belts, etc
I went out and double checked and it does say China. It has a good finish, appears to be of good quality and is greaseable so should last a long time.

/ great place for bearings, sprockets, belts, etc #7  
thanks for the info

/ great place for bearings, sprockets, belts, etc #8  
The made in China products have really improved in quality. In my day it was Japan. I refuse to go to wally world for just that reason. Small town so ....... sometime I must. I try to support local business. Would not buy a foreign car so what do I buy? I buy a Kubota. Makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the link though.:confused3:
Jim