Greatest Woman

/ Greatest Woman #1  

Nissan197

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3215 4WD
I lost one of the greatest women in my life today. My 71 YO mother passed away early this morning from complications associated with cancer. She was the best mother a guy could have had. She was always there for my brother and I and never had a bad word to say. Her and my dad were old school and she always had meals on the table for breakfast and dinner every day. Dad was the bread winner and would take care of outside things. Mom would take care of everything else. She will be missed dearly, but I will cherish all the memories that were made. God Bless!!

/ Greatest Woman #2  
way to young ,I am sorry for your loss. lost my mon she was only 65 ,been almost 30 years ago,I think of her and dad almost every day.

/ Greatest Woman #3  
Sorry to hear. Lost my Mom to cancer when I was 26 - she was 61! Miss her and my Dad. They were a great team. Hard workers. Never judged. Always willing to help others.

My condolences to you and your family.

/ Greatest Woman #7  
My sympathies and glad she is out of pain now although it is the ultimate price. I feel for you, my mom is 88 and late stages alzhiemers. Wife and I spend as much time as we can but this world does not mean much to her antmore.:(

/ Greatest Woman #8  
I am so sorry ...

/ Greatest Woman #9  
You have my most heartfelt condolences.

/ Greatest Woman #10  
Sorry for your loss.
Special prayer indeed. <_______>