Grizzly gravel screener for compact tractor

/ Grizzly gravel screener for compact tractor #1  

Lesterine

Tractor
Kubota B2601
A buddy of mine built me this . Perfect for my B2601 Kubota . Grizzly spacing is adjustable.

Attachments

• IMG_3335.jpeg
    IMG_3335.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3340.jpeg
    IMG_3340.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3342.jpeg
    IMG_3342.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 146
   / Grizzly gravel screener for compact tractor #2  
Welcome to TBN.
Looks good and roughed. (y)

/ Grizzly gravel screener for compact tractor #4  
That looks rugged! I would not be as afraid to give that one a shake with the loader bucket.

I used scrap wood, a bed frame, and a roll of old fencing. I wanted to go cheap since I didn't know how well it would work. I learned a lot after the first build and getting it dirty :) I was going to use trampoline springs to hold the box to the frame. The springs on the trundle give the dirt a bit of extra shake. Dry material, adding a little at a time, and keep the sifted material cleaned out is what I found worked (and sod/weeds suck).

Due to my trail width, I had to transport mine lengthwise. I put two eye bolts and a piece of chain permanently attached so I can just put the bucket under, fit the chain in my bucket hooks, and lift/roll. I can almost do it without getting off the tractor. I'm actually trying to use it to harvest rock. At times there is more rock than soil. Three sifts later of wetter weedy clay, I have a giant pile of clean rock ready for landscaping.

/ Grizzly gravel screener for compact tractor #5  
What are the overall dimensions and what is it constructed of. Tubing size and wall thickness. Looks pretty nice!
Oh yeah....and what spacing is it adjustable to and what spacing is working best for you.

/ Grizzly gravel screener for compact tractor
Hi
For more precise details you can call Mike from Rudnicki industrials inc. in Thunder Bay. He could even build you one.
Mine is 6 ‘ wide
4.5’ tall
Bars are 2” square tubing 1/4 “ wall thickness .
Spacing is infinite .
I’ve only used it with 1 “ spacing making nice topsoil to date. Made like 11 yds so far. Next I’m going to try 2” spacing to see what it’s like .. hope to resurface my roads .

/ Grizzly gravel screener for compact tractor #7  
So I figure about 150' of 2x2x1/4" tubing. About 25 grizzly bars? That should last forever unless a meteor hits it!