Groan 3; the Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Groan 3; the Sequel #251  
Thank you to the previous two posters. I've wondered about those lyrics for years.

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #252  
Well she got her daddy's car
And she cruised through the hamburger stand now
Seems she forgot all about the library
Like she told her old man now
And with the radio blasting
Goes cruising just as fast as she can now
And she'll have fun fun fun
'Til her daddy takes the T-bird away
(Fun fun fun 'til her daddy takes the T-bird away)

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #253  
"She's real fine, my 409."

The 409 engine came out in the 1961 Chevy impala. It lasted a few years, but I think it was supplanted by the 427

I guess the Beach Boys were gearheads.

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #254  
squat.jpg

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #258  

The 409 engine came out in the 1961 Chevy impala. It lasted a few years, but I think it was supplanted by the 427

i said it before.....

they sole lots more 409 badges than 409 motors.

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #259  
A chilly fall morning on Volga, boat in fog. Marusja in the boat is rowing so hard her braids are sweating. In the bow of the boat Ivan Vasiljevic comfortable laying down, smoking papirosa.
Another boat coming down the river, Kuzma Trofimyc rowing. Asks Kuzma:" Where are you headed, Ivan Vasiljevic, this early in the morning?"Ivan Vasiljevic blows out smoke: "The wife is in labor, I am taking her to the hospital."

NOUN​

(also papyrosa)

• A type of Russian unfiltered cigarette consisting of a tube of paper or cardboard, a short section at one end of which is filled with tobacco.

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #260  

Off topic: And a fine motor that '409 certainly was. One bad azz machine. I had the baby '409, i.e. the '348 tri-power.

PS And yes, we still enjoy the Beach Boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.