?????? GROAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN #2,813  
Years ago I bought a Cessna 172, and every weekend I would fly a friend or two and myself either to a fly-in or a restaurant on an airport in the area for breakfast on Saturday or Sunday mornings.
The wife got tired of me wasting a half day or more flying around with my friends, when she had an extensive list of tasks that she wanted to be done at the house. One Saturday as I was leaving to go to another fly-in, she said "if you go to any more fly-ins this summer, and I'm leaving."

Some times I sorta miss her.

/ ?????? GROAN #2,814  
"Why didn't I just learn to cook?" Jerry Reed

/ ?????? GROAN #2,815  
Pappy sees Little Johnny walking with a lantern and asks, "Where ya going boy?"
The Johnny smiled and replied, "I'm a-going courting Peggy-Sue."
The Father said, "When I went a-courtin', I didn't need me no dang lantern."
"Sure Pa, I know," Johnny said, "and look what you got!"

/ ?????? GROAN #2,816  
The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this:
You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...
It creates a hostile work environment.

/ ?????? GROAN #2,817  
Wow. Not cool for a guy to hit a girl - nun or not.
i went to public school so i don't know but....

many of my buddies had pretty graphic stories about nuns smacking them around, the old rulers on knuckles etc etc.

i still know the guy who slapped the nun. i bet they both had it coming!

/ ?????? GROAN
#2,818  
Husky.JPG

/ ?????? GROAN #2,819  
A kind-hearted fellow was walking through Central Park in New York and was astonished to see an old man, fishing rod in hand, fishing over a beautiful bed of red roses.

"Tsk Tsk!" said the passerby to himself. "What a sad sight. That poor old man is fishing over a bed of flowers. I’ll see if I can help." So the kind fellow walked up to the old man and asked, "What are you doing, my friend?"

"Fishin’, sir."

"Fishin’, eh. Well how would you like to come have a drink with me?"

The old man stood put his rod away and followed the kind stranger to the corner bar. He ordered a large glass of vodka and a fine cigar.

His host, the kind fellow, felt good about helping the old man, and he asked, "Tell me, old friend, how many did you catch today?"

The old fellow took a long drag on the cigar, blew a careful smoke ring and replied, "You are the sixth today, sir!"

Status
Not open for further replies.