Grooving R1 (AG) Tires?

/ Grooving R1 (AG) Tires? #11  
Later in the winter when snow berms may have built up along the driveway - I might use the split brake feature. Just a light tap will bring things back on line. One side of the driveway - coming up out of the valley can get very icy. Only needed if 4WD, rear diffy lock & overall weight of the tractor won't cut it. Otherwise - never used.

/ Grooving R1 (AG) Tires?
Good luck this winter, I'm doing my best to assure a mild winter, picked up a used blower and my new Nokian Hakkapeliitta 9 SUV Studded tires will be in on Tuesday this week.

This is what I'm hoping, new tractor, new blower, and hardly use it because we get a mild winter after I've spent all this money. It really would not break my heart for it to sit in the shed all winter with hardly any use.

/ Grooving R1 (AG) Tires? #13  
I've studded my tractor tires with hex head screws when we had some severe ice build up. Worked pretty well and gave a bit more traction on ice to get up and down our hilly driveway, but certainly not enough to damage the driveline. The screw heads hardly wore at all and only the fronts came a bit loose with lots of sliding, but I just tightened them back up when I noticed. I didn't loose any screws or have any break off or even get damaged, but I was only on my driveway and not running the road with them. Anyways for $20 it got the job done and they sit on the shelf if we get another ice storm. studded tire front.jpgstudded tire rear.jpgstudded tires.jpg

/ Grooving R1 (AG) Tires? #14  
CHAINs....that you already have. and they will solve your issue.IMG_20200131_160332681.jpg