GROUP FARM EQUIPMENT

/ GROUP FARM EQUIPMENT #1  

HERKYEC130

Tractor
KIOTI LB1914
Has one had any dealings with Group Farm Equipment?
I was just wondering how they treated you as far as service goes. I am having a few issues with them after receiving my new tractor.
Just curious how others have made out ordering out of state.

/ GROUP FARM EQUIPMENT #2  
Yes, I bought from them earlier this year, but have not needed (knock on wood) service from them.

The internet sales guy that I bought from is no longer there (went to another Kioti dealer). He gave me a good and fair deal.

Don't forget, ANY authorized Kioti dealer will perform warranty and service work. YMMV, however. If you have issues with getting service work done, don't hesitate to contact Kioti USA in help resolving them! They've been VERY responsive in answering the multitude of questions I've had.

/ GROUP FARM EQUIPMENT #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Has one had any dealings with Group Farm Equipment? )</font>

I purchased my backhoe from there.They gave me an excellant price .
Very good prices but not very organized.
When I ordered my backhoe they forgot to order the subframe which to another several weeks to come in.

/ GROUP FARM EQUIPMENT #4  
mathey,
I assume your talking about Brian.
I didn't know he was no longer there.

/ GROUP FARM EQUIPMENT
I called the other day checking on the status of my BLI 'bucket level indicator" it wasn't on my loader when it was delivered. And I was also asking why my tooth bar was only 52 inches when I had a 54 inch bucket. This all started on Saturday when I called because my hydraulics were connected wrong. I was told someone would give me a call before noon. I waited till around 12:30 and called back only to get the fax tone. They must switch it over when they leave.
Luckily I had the install manual for the loader and by looking at the schematics I found two of the lines were reversed. I switched them and all is right with the world. "Almost" I figure what the heck might as well drill the holes for the tooth bar so out to the shed I go. place it in the bucket and then I notice it's too short. I measure it and get the paper that was on the packing slip and it says it's the 54 inch bar. Not exactly the semi close tolerances I was looking for I would have liked to have had it within 3/4 of an inch at the most. Well I called and was told to shim it and if I get up that way they might have my bucket level indicator in the shop. I don't make it a habit of getting up that way that's why I paid for the delivery. To make matters worse I was told that they had to go some one long distance was on the line. As if Va to Pa is a local call for me.
Well I've blabbed on long enough here.
Hope ya all have a good day /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ GROUP FARM EQUIPMENT #6  
I'm afraid since Brian is no longer there matters will only get worse.
I purchased my DK 35 from Roman Engine, New Middletown,Ohio. www.romanengine.com
Much more organized, dealer prep was great,and very nice to work with.