Growin' my own

/ Growin' my own #1  

PANOPLYR

Tractor
Kabota BX1860v
Hi, just bought a BX 1860. I plan on growing vegie's, corn, fruit, etc and start eating more healthy.
My new toy is my motivator.
I was told by friends with tractors to join, so here I am.
I'm sure there will be many questions and lots of fun reading.

/ Growin' my own #2  
Hi, just bought a BX 1860. I plan on growing vegie's, corn, fruit, etc and start eating more healthy.
My new toy is my motivator.
I was told by friends with tractors to join, so here I am.
I'm sure there will be many questions and lots of fun reading.

Welcome to TBN! I have a BX as well and it has motivated me to produce lots of short videos based on using the BX for both summer and winter work. TBN is my launch pad to get the tractor videos started "out there". I live on a rock (Newfoundland) so gaining insight on farming from my videos not too likely (I have about 1 inch of rich dark loam :)). Anyway here's the link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/nlinventor And good luck!

/ Growin' my own #3  
Growing and eating your own is a great way to go. Think about your storage- freezing, canning, root cellar, dehydrator, It creeps up on you faster than you think!

Good luck and enjoy!

/ Growin' my own #4  
:welcome:
To the forum from Alabama.

/ Growin' my own #6  
Welcome from Eastern WA state.

/ Growin' my own #8  
Hello there :) And welcome to TractorByNet! I have moved your thread to the Kubota forum where I hope you will find some more useful information. Best of luck!

/ Growin' my own #9  
Welcome from the Magnolia State.

Clearing an area for a bigger garden and tilling/preparing it was one of the several reasons I bought a tractor. It's good to know what has, or better yet, what has not been sprayed on your food.