Part number and where to buy

THANKS

Attachments

• HairpinCotter.jpg
    HairpinCotter.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 155
   / Hairpin Cotter for Stabilizer #2  
DV_WebLarge_I_96976_WB.jpg

That type is available at pretty much any farm type store and a few other places. Not sure the extra kick in your diagram is necessary.

/ Hairpin Cotter for Stabilizer
Looking for the twist lock Kubota, look on messicks found a part number but pic was old style pin.

/ Hairpin Cotter for Stabilizer #5  
Don't use cotter pins on those particular pins.

/ Hairpin Cotter for Stabilizer #6  
I've had good results with these.

20200621_182449.jpg

/ Hairpin Cotter for Stabilizer #8  
If I'm not mistaken you are showing the hairpins that lock the lynch pins on your 3-point stabilizer arms. I use hairpins at that location and have narry lost one. Now - go down lower, where your 3-point arms attach to the rear differential housing or whatever. I've lost a few at this location. I now use high carbon bolts and Nylock nuts.

After all the searching and finally using these bolts & nuts. The neighbor takes a pair of pliers and makes a 45 degree bend in the final inch of the straight leg of the hairpin. Like me - his only reason for removing the 3-point arms would be to repair damage.

/ Hairpin Cotter for Stabilizer
I like these if my dealer can't tell me how to get more thanks

/ Hairpin Cotter for Stabilizer #10  
Roy, i've been looking for these as well. I dropped one and it's long gone. i was using cotter pins for a while, then a piece of rebar wire. then i gave up and don't bother using anything. Ive bladed a few miles of road, mowed a bit with the brush mower and have yet to loose a pin. I'm likely just lucky. At least i have some luck somewhere....
I find i was pulling those pins almost every implement change. Gotta have something quick and easy.