half pages

/ half pages #1  

Leejohn

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660
Why is this All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 AM. coming up in the middle or top of page, it's right under the side ads. That at one time was always at the bottom left side above the big blue part I think. If no adds it's at the top.
On the general forums the big blue bottom comes up to the top right under buying/pricing/comparison thread.
As much as I like TYN it's driving nut, and I was half way there before TYN, I'm going to have to get out until it gets better. Everytime I get on it works different
Right now on this page the All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 AM. is inliine with my title line. You know it might not be the ads at all, it might be how you have the space set for the side ads set wrong.

/ half pages #2  
What computing machine and browser are you using?

No problems here on W8.1, Dell XPS18 All-In-One, touch screen, and Chrome. :thumbsup:

attachment.php

Attachments

• gmt.JPG
    gmt.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 411
   / half pages #3  
I am not having any problems running Windows 7. As Xfaxman asks, "What browser are you using?"

/ half pages
vista with service pac 2

/ half pages #5  
I just ran into this with the "other forums" section on the new skin, all the regional forums are extra skinny:
TBN half pages2.JPG

TBN half pages1.JPG

Current version of Firefox and Chrome on Win 7x64.

Aaron Z

/ half pages #6  
It does that on my W8.1, Chrome too.

430558-half-pages-jpg

Same for Related Equipment

430559-half-pages-re-jpg

Attachments

• of.JPG
    of.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 345
  • re.JPG
    re.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 354
   / half pages
Well it's not my computer and I didn't think so. Right now it's at 1/2 page. The very top and bottom is at full page.

/ half pages
Well it has run good for 8 days now. Started up again the 29th and today it's real bad. The 8 days it was running good the only thing that wasn't was the back arrow. Just knew it was to good to be truely fixed.

/ half pages
Well here we go again!! Bottom of page on top and half pages, started this afternoon around 5 or 6pm.