Harbor Freight in New Hampshire

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire #22  
Love the BB@B idea! Hmm Just might work...now I need to think of some remotely plausible reason I would want to go there and happen to "discover" the new hf store in the same spot!

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire #23  
Love the BB@B idea! Hmm Just might work...now I need to think of some remotely plausible reason I would want to go there and happen to "discover" the new hf store in the same spot!

There are HF stores around this area too...;)

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire
Well, the wife had to go to Michael's to pick something up yesterday and guess what....the new HF is right next door. Needless to say I went in there while she was at the other store, she had a hard time getting me out. Man, they jam a ton of stuff in that place, it was like being in the catalog. Obviously there is some cheapo stuff but there is also some quality stuff that comes with a HF lifetime guarantee. Hopefully I'll be heading back next week with some cash in hand and more time to peruse. Merry Christmas!!

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire #25  
For you heading west from the Nashua area to the new HF for the first time (from the Everett Tpke), Amherst St changes its name to State Route 101A as it passes through Merrimack and Amherst before becoming Nashua St, Milford. The Lowes store has a Route 101A Amherst address and the HF store lists Amherst, NH as its location.

I can still remember a working Kessler Farm and Eat Here (and get gas) at Pennichuck Square.