Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,111  
I am now up to 6 rolling tool chests. Fantastic investment.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,112  
I would rather have two 26 inch boxes than one 52 inch. (same depth)

Bruce

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,113  
I got these during the parking lot sale for three bucks, I think. They cost just a little bit more normally. Maybe I haven't had a new pair in a long time but these fit so well you forget they're on. Having unscratched lenses might be a part of that but they really are comfortable.
20220914_124704.jpg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,114  
I like this box, I also got a full set of Icon combo wrenches in both flavors. I may build a new garage and at that point I'll have more room.
The magnetic power strip and paper towel holder is pretty slick
20220914_125231.jpg
20220914_125217.jpg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,115  
The magnetic power strip and paper towel holder is pretty slick
My Wife has one of the paper towel holders on her oil painting supplies cart, and loves it.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,117  
I built a detached 36X42 garage and it's still not big enough for my toys...... ah, l mean tools!
I built a 32 X 48 pole building in '83, added a 8 X 48 mezzanine, and still don't have enough room. The contents always grow to fill the building.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,118  
Has any one ever bought a metric and inch tape measurer from Harbor Freight? I was a bit suprised that they don't carry them in our area.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,120  
Has any one ever bought a metric and inch tape measurer from Harbor Freight? I was a bit suprised that they don't carry them in our area.
Where do u live ? Harbor freight often gives 25 foot rulers away for free with purchase around here, they have both metric and inch on them which to me sometimes makes it a little more difficult to measure accurate in some locations .