Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,401  
Anyone try the HF Shrinker/Stretcher set? I never trust their reviews but don't want to pay for the more expensive ones seeing it will get used infrequently. I see other brands on the jungle site with crap reviews so wouldn't be surprised if the HF ones were junk too.
Not me, maybe someone else has...

I see the Harbor Freight Foam Cannon gets good reviews. I have a Chemical Guys foam cannon but the bottle is difficult to fill and it don't hold that much. I may spring for theirs. I wash down all my equipment with it but I use Chem-X detergent wash. Not cheap but works very well.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,403  
Like the new Doyle vise and it's getting rave reviews as well. Not cheap at $199 but appears to be a winner.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,404  
I just discovered a HF forum over on Reddit. It may have answers to questions we see here.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,405  
Just got a 25% off coupon. Am I missing something? This one doesn't have all the usual exclusions.
coupon.JPG

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,406  
Just got a 25% off coupon. Am I missing something? This one doesn't have all the usual exclusions.
"Original card must be surrendered". Did this come by mail? Included with a purchase? Most important, how can we all get one? 😃

This is rare, I've never heard of one with no exclusions.

Maybe it's time to buy the quiet shop compressor. The HF 20+ year old one I have is deafening, unpleasant to be near.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,407  
"Original card must be surrendered". Did this come by mail? Included with a purchase? Most important, how can we all get one? 😃

This is rare, I've never heard of one with no exclusions.

Maybe it's time to buy the quiet shop compressor. The HF 20+ year old one I have is deafening, unpleasant to be near.
I received the same 25% coupon - a "We Miss You - Come On Back" promo. I got it via e-mail so I don't know what card is to be surrendered. If I go to use it, I will have the coupon image on my phone and see what they say. They have always accepted phone coupons for me in the past.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,408  
I should also mention that the e-mail coupon says "In-Store Only" as well as "Single Use Coupon" next to the bar code. So probably cannot be shared.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,409  
I received the same 25% coupon - a "We Miss You - Come On Back" promo. I got it via e-mail so I don't know what card is to be surrendered. If I go to use it, I will have the coupon image on my phone and see what they say. They have always accepted phone coupons for me in the past.

I got one of those via email a while back. I just brought my phone in and they scanned it with no problem / no questions.

I should also mention that the e-mail coupon says "In-Store Only" as well as "Single Use Coupon" next to the bar code. So probably cannot be shared.

Yes, it is single use. I was deciding between a moderately priced item (6 ton jack stands at $80) and a more expensive item that I didn't really need, but might have been nice (one of their quiet air compressors). I decided to be responsible and buy the jack stands. Two days later, the stands went on sale for 25% off.