Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,772  
That little gun did the trick! And, better yet, I had purchased it off of the clearence rack!
Must vary by store, don't think I've seen anything worthwhile in the clearance display, and the discounts aren't much. Even more so for the discount rack...for example a 5 piece set of wrenches with one missing @ 10% off. No bargains there.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,774  
I need a new set of sandblasting gloves..for my HF blaster
When I look them up and try to buy them, it says,
IN STORE ONLY.. why.??

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,775  
don't think I've seen anything worthwhile in the clearance display, and the discounts aren't much. Even more so for the discount rack...for example a 5 piece set of wrenches with one missing @ 10% off.
It's rare but occasionally there are bargains. I was literally driving across town to buy a hundred dollar DeWalt angle grinder when it was on sale. On the way I noticed a HF sidewalk sale. Instead of getting the DeWalt I bought the seemingly identical HF Hercules 11 amp angle grinder. At 50% off HF's usual price. New, trashed box, missing owners manual. It's a great tool.
56459_W3.jpg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,776  
It's rare but occasionally there are bargains. I was literally driving across town to buy a hundred dollar DeWalt angle grinder when it was on sale. On the way I noticed a HF sidewalk sale. Instead of getting the DeWalt I bought the seemingly identical HF Hercules 11 amp angle grinder. At 50% off HF's usual price. New, trashed box, missing owners manual. It's a great tool.
56459_W3.jpg
I happen to find the rear work light for tractor at Harbor Freight via the sidewalk sale. All the years I've been in the store, my eyes either passed looking too close at what it was or I ignored it. Yet, when I discovered it, I bought 3, :LOL: The price was so amazing too. Menards, Home Depot and TSC were 4X or 5X the cost! And those didn't mount like the OE for tractors!

The packaging doesn't really stand out as a light.
20220827_185940 - Copy.jpg

H-F WL.jpg

Took a nice pix while wiring it up.
20220827_192411 - Copy.jpg

Lights up over 450FT down the driveway! Used it for plowing snow with the straight blade. Worked flawlessly. The price is super AMAZING too !
20221126_171619.jpg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,777  
Little heads up on the Harbor Freight corded finishing tool that takes the drum polisher wheels. I opened the gearbox up on the one I purchased and there was very little to no grease in the gearbox so I removed what was in there and packed it with high quality synthetic grease. There are 3 sets of gears inside and 2 ball bearings btw. Nice tool for removing rust and scale and with the less aggressive drums, makes a dandy finishing tool for painting as well. Finally, Eastwood sells the same tool for a lot more and their drums are way over priced as well. HF's drums are reasonable.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,778  
Little heads up on the Harbor Freight corded finishing tool that takes the drum polisher wheels. I opened the gearbox up on the one I purchased and there was very little to no grease in the gearbox so I removed what was in there and packed it with high quality synthetic grease. There are 3 sets of gears inside and 2 ball bearings btw. Nice tool for removing rust and scale and with the less aggressive drums, makes a dandy finishing tool for painting as well. Finally, Eastwood sells the same tool for a lot more and their drums are way over priced as well. HF's drums are reasonable.
Can you provide the link. I am finding several polishers, but none have what I'd call a drum.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,780  
That's the one, I have one and it's fantastic, I have it on speed 2 and the black wheel has lasted through a very reasonable amount of rust cleaning up metal to weld, I just used the 10% off coupon last weekend to get an extra but not needed yet... haven't dug into it but it seems to vary amperage to hold a motor speed, maybe the speed control holds output voltage?