Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,521  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,522  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,523  
Harbor Freight tools that don't suck? I'd have to say all the Harbor Freight tools that I haven't bought don't suck because I don't own them. :D

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,524  
OMG But is this in sears best interest??? I used to deal with them 100 percent , but NONE now...I now know why.
I just checked the 299. dollar site and attempted to set a review but it allows you to but you also have to do a registration for it. GRRRRRR.
Very sad that Sears has to do this .Simply not right Morally ..
If anyone else has a sears accound so they can review. I hope you can set a review explaing that the pricing is just sinful..
ABSOLUTLY UNREAL>>>>http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM6108687602P?prdNo=24&blockNo=24&blockType=G24

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,525  
OMG But is this in sears best interest??? I used to deal with them 100 percent , but NONE now...I now know why.
I just checked the 299. dollar site and attempted to set a review but it allows you to but you also have to do a registration for it. GRRRRRR.
Very sad that Sears has to do this .Simply not right Morally ..
If anyone else has a sears accound so they can review. I hope you can set a review explaing that the pricing is just sinful..
ABSOLUTLY UNREAL>>>>Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

Sears was the WM of 100 years ago, They closed more stores right after Christmas and at this rate. In fact I remember just 25 years ago when Sears was the place we shopped all of the time.

In Feb of 1981 we did get our microwave on sale for $300 off the $800 price. We still use it every day. Did have to replace the magaton tube 26 years ago. It much have been defective because it still is working but this posting may kill it. Hope it outlast Sears at the rate they are going.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,526  
I found yet another issue with sears price gouging, so I decided to let sears know that Ponda Rosa, a marketing associate is "screwing" sears customers.

I wrote the following comment to sears and hope to get a response from them in the near future.

This comment is about Sears PRICE GOUGING its customers. I am very disappointed with what I have come across in your marketing strategy. I am in complete agreement that you should make a fair profit on sales of merchandise, but when you overcharge $180 on a $10 item, you've gone too far. Please look at the two websites and compare merchandise. I did, and I think Sears has lost a customer unless you fix your "associate marketer's" sales gouging. I've also identifed another issue of the same type, an indicator to me that this is not a "singular issue" Please let me know how you plan to remedy this situation. Thanks.

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

3" Variable Speed Air Cutter

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

Bench Top Drill Press - 12 Speed

The "new" price gouging from this "crook" that sells on the sears site is for a pack of single edge razor blades:

100 Pack Industrial Quality Single Edge Utility Blades

Sears sells them for $25 and HF has the same blades for $2.99

I urge others to contact sears and let them know you don't appreciate their tactics. I have. If enough of us complain to "mother sears" maybe she will stop her kids from misbehaving..... I know my mom would get us back on track LOL

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,527  
VERY well done. They might not even be aware of it..I doubt they can claim ignorance as I too have sent a letter the other day. Still not responce, and only time will tell if there is. Please keep us posted on their responce .I looked further at the sears site to see the 'other' saws they have and in my opinion even 'theri' brand is faily priced. (around 39 dollars)And far better quality.
Might I add that I have known people who will ebay advertise stuff they dont even have ''yet'' and figure the shipping etc and people will buy the product regardless. BUT in these cases the seller has to go to wal mart etc to get the thing once they get an order and then package it and ship. VERY small profit margin But some people are willing to pay a bit more to have it at their door step..
But this sears thing is really rubbing me wrong...Thanks for sendign them such a good well said letter. Wish I could do that good a job.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,528  
Pretty hard to stop a company in the decline phase of its life cycle.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,529  
You're right, Sears is in the decline phase of their business model. They appear to be grasping for profit any where they can. I think it's only a matter of time before they go under. This price gouging is only an example of how low they've gone to remain profitable. But, what goes around, comes around and Sears will face their destiny in time.

One of the hardest things I tried to do when I was on an advisory board for a business venture was to convince them to lower prices. It was a resturant, a fairly nice one, but they were charging $25 for a steak dinner. Would only sell a couple each weekend while the lines were "out the door" at other local places to eat. The manager was trying to increase prices to make profit, and what he actually did was run the few customers we had away by doing that. I always have said that it's better to make one dollar from a hundred satisfied customers than to make a hundred dollars by gouging one customer. Word of mouth advertising goes a long way toward business success (or failure). If enough of us get the word out, this marketing scheme with Ponta Rosa and Sears will surely fail even if Sears turns their head and won't fix it.

At any rate, I've lost respect for Sears for even allowing it to happen. BAD on them !!!!! :mad:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,530  
I've lost respect for Sears for even allowing it to happen. BAD on them !!!!! :mad:

I lost all respect for Sears 20 years ago.