Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,202  
I have always known them as crows foot bars, hadn't heard of ladys foot bars till here, google brings up the same pics for both. :drink: handy bars to have around.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,203  
The daughter got the HF 40 volt line trimmer set up yesterday for the wife. It is on the light side but after she stuck with it for 5 hours of use I am guessing it is a keeper. She hit something and cut the line off at the head

We got one of these because that line can be a real PITA at times:

Shakespeare Push-N-Load 3-blade head- Shakespeare Push-N-Load 3 Blade Trimmer Head at Tractor Supply Co.

We're on year three w/ it and still have some spare blades left, but they're only about $8 per dozen, so whatevs...
015221148660.jpg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,204  
it's odd they sell the 9 inch angle grinder, but not the 9 inch cut-off wheels for it.. you'd have to use the 7 inch cut-off wheels, which only have the 5/8 hole, instead of the 7/8 hole.. and when the hole gets punched out, hopefully, you can remove the material, and safely use the 7 inch cut-off wheel.. in the punch out process, the wheel gets distorted, which is unsafe at best.. but that's what they sell that's closest to what would work.. they don't even sell the proper 9 inch cut-off wheel!.. just grinding wheels for it!.. odd company!..

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,206  
I have always known them as crows foot bars, hadn't heard of ladys foot bars till here, google brings up the same pics for both. :drink: handy bars to have around.
I thought this was a crows foot. Huhdownload.jpeg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,208  
Lol, Dad always called them hooker-bills so that's what I've always called them. I'd never heard them called lady's foot either, I'll have to use that one sometime on someone to see their reaction.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,209  
Lol, Dad always called them hooker-bills so that's what I've always called them. I'd never heard them called lady's foot either, I'll have to use that one sometime on someone to see their reaction.

If you search the HF website for "lady's foot" it lists the pry bars. :D
(Google too)

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,210  
I wonder how the new 25% tariff is going to impact HF. Lots of Chinese woodworking/ metalworking equipment is subject to the new tariff starting July 6th.