Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,721  
My Dad used to dump them (Black Walnuts) in the gravel driveway where he parked. After a week or so they were pretty much hulled. I still remember my hands being green for days after picking them up. The best part was sitting in the basement with a ball peen hammer after they were ripe, busting them open to get to the meats.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,722  
that sounds like fun Indy until you whacked your finger....

we had black walnuts at home growing up, what a noise they would make when the mower got them.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,723  
that sounds like fun Indy until you whacked your finger....

we had black walnuts at home growing up, what a noise they would make when the mower got them.
Yep, that did happen more than I care to remember... that and having them ricochet across the basement floor. We have some walnut trees now, lots of fun walking on them when we were putting up fence on any kind of grade. Like walking on ball bearings! 😂

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,724  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,727  
Think you read it wrong (I just opened it). Says 20% off on any single item and an additional 10 % of you open a HF credit card. Already have one. It's a Synchrony Bank card with a super high interest rate on it. Right up there with Tractor Supply. I got one because when I got mine HF was offering 30% off on a single item with it and I bought a big roll around tool cabinet. Have not used it since. Should probably shred it actually. Worthless card. Least Tractor Supply gives you 12 months, same as cash. Not HF.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,728  
Seems like almost every bigger sized outfit is offering credit cards theses days because that’s where the big money is, if I ever buy something big I might apply for one of the new cards just to get the extra discount but until then I already have more cards than I need

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,729  
A couple of weeks ago somebody on this thread posted a link to a 25% off coupon with no restrictions. I used it on a 2k watt Predator invertor generator. So many, many thanks to that wonderful person! The cashier said she had never seen a coupon that great.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,730