Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,991  
What's the scoop on the Greenwood 4 gallon backpack sprayer (#63092) sold by HF? My local HF has them on sale for 60% off.

Do they work OK? How do they hold up?

Also wondering about the Central Pneumatic paint shaker (item 94605). Do they hold up OK, or is it the usual central pneumatic disposable junk?

I have a backpack sprayer (can't remember brand) that sits in the shed after I used it a couple of times. I found that it was pretty heavy to carry when full of water. Also found my sprayer to be uncomfortable on my back because it wasn't all that well contoured and wasn't easy to get on and off. I went back to the normal sprayer tank because it was easier for me to manage.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,992  
Good question, don't have either. Never had an issue with my Solo backpack sprayer. Gotta be 20 years old.
What's the scoop on the Greenwood 4 gallon backpack sprayer (#63092) sold by HF? My local HF has them on sale for 60% off.

Do they work OK? How do they hold up?

Also wondering about the Central Pneumatic paint shaker (item 94605). Do they hold up OK, or is it the usual central pneumatic disposable junk?
I bought the backpack sprayer and it leaked air pressure. I flat sanded the opening and it has worked fine since then with no problems.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,993  
Is the Harbor Freight 3/4” ratchet any good?
Someone walked off with mine 🤬
I’ll just have to settle for an el cheap o until I find a good 40 year old used one built to last

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,994  
I'll recommend it. Before we went organic 10 years ago I bought one and strapped it on the right footboard of my tractor with a wand extension (from eBay) added. That worked great.

Now with a Certified Organic inspector reviewing the orchard for conformance every couple of years, it's just siting in the barn. I should give it to someone.

Quality, reliability? Well its from HF. I think its worth this present under-$20 price.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,995  
I can't remember if it's been discussed, but their assortments are handy to have on hand. Roll pins, cotter pins, key stock, springs, O-rings, etc. I have a couple of Suncast hose reels that were leakers, the big HF o-ring kit had all the sizes to fix them up.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,996  
And a dog, a frustration-maker:
The red pistol-grip hose nozzle 92398.

I couldn't rotate the front from Jet to Rain. This isn't that old, maybe 3-4 years.

Had to put it in the shop vise, still couldn't rotate it using both hands.
Got out the HF rubber-strap wrench, the larger one. That moved it but didn't loosen it up. It's still too stiff to rotate by hand.

I'll have to dedicate this nozzle to watering flowerpots now that its stuck on Rain and use something else for washing the car.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,997  
I can't remember if it's been discussed, but their assortments are handy to have on hand. Roll pins, cotter pins, key stock, springs, O-rings, etc. I have a couple of Suncast hose reels that were leakers, the big HF o-ring kit had all the sizes to fix them up.
I was just in HF today and used the 30% discount coupon (for up to 5 items under $10) to buy an assortment of metric grease zerks, SAE grease zerks, and cotter pins. (also picked up a rubber mallet and an air hose fitting to round out my 5 items.)

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,998  
I recently was at Harbor Freight and picked up several items. The one I'm most impressed with is the Bauer battery powered hedge trimmer.
It's light, strong and no more electric cords to constantly worry about snipping!
It's tool only, so I had to also buy a battery (got the 6.5 hr one) and its respective charger.
I didn't mind that though because if this Bauer tool holds up I'll eventually get more Bauer items. I followed what 5030 has said about his experiences with Bauer items and figured I'd give the line a try. So far so good. I've used it about 3-4 times and it works swell thus far. Keeping my fingers crossed!

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,999  
What's everyone's experience with HF's $8 'Super Deluxe' 62470 hose nozzle? A good replacement for the broken pistol nozzle that I described above?

62470_I.jpg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,000  
I recently was at Harbor Freight and picked up several items. The one I'm most impressed with is the Bauer battery powered hedge trimmer.
It's light, strong and no more electric cords to constantly worry about snipping!
It's tool only, so I had to also buy a battery (got the 6.5 hr one) and its respective charger.
I didn't mind that though because if this Bauer tool holds up I'll eventually get more Bauer items. I followed what 5030 has said about his experiences with Bauer items and figured I'd give the line a try. So far so good. I've used it about 3-4 times and it works swell thus far. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Keep in mind, I bought the Lynxx chainsaw and they have dropped it.
Now I can't even buy another battery for it. NOTHING else fits it.
After the 4th charge today, it made 2 cuts before it quit on me.
Don't expect it to last much longer.