Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,161  
The 2 ton Pittsburgh hf cherry picker is good, had it for 4+ yrs no problems I did buy the hf air over hydraulic long arm jack for it, has worked flawless as well.

Attachments

• KIMG1289.JPG
    KIMG1289.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,162  
The 2 ton Pittsburgh hf cherry picker is good, had it for 4+ yrs no problems I did buy the hf air over hydraulic long arm jack for it, has worked flawless as well.
One-ton version here. Works great. Recommended.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,163  
I'd be curious to know how well the hf icon line of snap/ retaining ring pliers are? Personally I used to hate removing snap rings had a drawer full of cheap ring pliars best one I had was a cheap long nose needle nose one I ground down and bent it to work I eventually broke it on a L 2850 front end rebuild, went out spent some money on a knipex kit now I laugh and look forward to removing/ installing those rings.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,164  
I'd be curious to know how well the hf icon line of snap/ retaining ring pliers are? Personally I used to hate removing snap rings had a drawer full of cheap ring pliars best one I had was a cheap long nose needle nose one I ground down and bent it to work I eventually broke it on a L 2850 front end rebuild, went out spent some money on a knipex kit now I laugh and look forward to removing/ installing those rings.
I bought the large Icon snap ring pliers to remove pin retainers on the TLB- haven't tried them yet though. I gave up on the lower end snap ring pliers HF sells.
These large pliers have some weight and seem to be well made.
If any more problems I will be replacing with some more Klein tools.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,165  
5 years later, my bauer 70lb jackhamer from HF that I bought for $400, runs off 15a electric, is still going strong. It has been run for hours on end and there has never been an issue. It has a bit of surface rust and some areas the sun is bleached the plastic, but it has always gotten the job done.

2zDfYNC.jpg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,166  
Care to share which Knipex set you bought?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,167  
5 years later, my bauer 70lb jackhamer from HF that I bought for $400, runs off 15a electric, is still going strong. It has been run for hours on end and there has never been an issue. It has a bit of surface rust and some areas the sun is bleached the plastic, but it has always gotten the job done.

2zDfYNC.jpg
and you can run it with only one hand? Wow impressive! 😉

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,168  
Care to share which Knipex set you bought?
Sure can't any more I've had them almost a decade, bought from a dedicated tool supply website

Attachments

• KIMG1290.JPG
    KIMG1290.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,169  
The medium/larger sized ones with the tips going at 45 and 90 degrees are used the most/ for both internal and external rings

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,170  
I bought the large Icon snap ring pliers to remove pin retainers on the TLB- haven't tried them yet though. I gave up on the lower end snap ring pliers HF sells.
These large pliers have some weight and seem to be well made.
If any more problems I will be replacing with some more Klein tools.

Sure can't any more I've had them almost a decade, bought from a dedicated tool supply website
How about those wire strippers next to them? Look like HF to me..